GAME DAY - Tiges v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges v Dogs

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
So Treloar had 27 disposals - he must have had them all in the first half.

Beavo frustrated that we had RCD and Ross play in the middle at times and we beat up their much hyped midfield. :clap2

I think RCD tagged Bont and Treloar simultaneously?

jeez hes been well turned out.

suddenly our shallow midfield is as deep as the quarry on the edge of every county town in Australia.

RCD, Bakes, Marlion, and $hai could start in the guts in a GF and you wouldnt bat an eyelid.

wait'll we unleash the kebab brothers and MRJ?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Where's Brad Johnson?
He was very tentative last week not to bag us.
It must hurt sooo much

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

rat bastad

I'm a llama!
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
Said I wouldn’t get to high or low on the result, I’m wrong.

Dogs got everything going their way and still got rolled. Real dent to their confidence.

Shows that our system is still king. Enormous win. Best of Dimma’s career? Maybe.
And got rolled by an injury depleted outfit. Shades of the win V Port away. Brilliant.

Reactions: 3 users

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
Thought that for the third week in a row we totally burned George on the lead multiple times going inside 50

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Geez crumples is an overrated spud.

Cheap possessions that don't hurt ya.

Reactions: 1 user