GAME DAY Tiges V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges V Eagles

Need to turn over the defensive small forwards on our list to keep the position viable. They look like they have vertigo and have forgotten how to play footy. Stick some hungry young fellas down there. The game plan works if the small forwards are manic. The adjustment I think we need to make this year is one more tall in the team. ... Miller perhaps...
Possibly. We could go back to manic move it fwd at all costs but we would desperately need our talls to at least make a contest of it and then the hungry small forwards could go to work. If we stick with our current smalls and Jack allows his opponent easy defensive marks by not even competing then we need to find a new trick

I was worried when I saw Kennedy in. He *smile* kills us in Perth. My concern was well founded. He just never misses against us.

That said it shouldn’t have mattered. We *smile* the bed.

I was worried when I saw Kennedy in. He *smile* kills us in Perth. My concern was well founded. He just never misses against us.

That said it shouldn’t have mattered. We *smile* the bed.
We lost that game make no mistake we threw it away

Reactions: 1 users
Dimma says we had 38 giveaway turnovers on a perfect deck. Ouch.
Doesn’t surprise me. We *smile* murdered the ball all night. I’m concerned about our skill level with the new rules. It’s not just kicking either. We seem to handball to bootlaces a lot. We need substantial improvement in skills if we are to seriously challenge this year.

Reactions: 4 users
So many mistakes in the last 5 minutes. Short, Baker, Vastuin.. And sorry bur Chol doesn't have it. Slaughtered.
100% correct, a few sublime things "here & there" tend to magnify his worth to many I believe, doesn't have the Football Nous needed at this level for long periods of time and certainly doesn't have a tank anywhere near good enough to play in the middle all game.

I feel like he needs to be managed every few weeks. Maybe he had his family too much on his mind to get in to game mode
If Cotchin is thinking about his family? Is his family getting in the way?
Then cut them!
Cotchin you don’t need family! Family is a dead weight to every man.
Grow some balls and move on!

• Haha
The more i think of it the more i get the feeling we may be done. Throughout the last 4 years we just never shat the bed like we did tonight. This had hallmarks of pre 2017. The last few years we either lost badly or we won convincingly and confidently. There was no leading with 10 mins to go and completely choking. Hope im completely wrong on this one and we just turn it on after the bye but there have been too many worrying signs all year. Did the same with Dees and Cats where we lead and then crumbled.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Woeful. Just woeful. Peabrained football
How long have we been saying this about the guy Riddles, I have run out of ideas as to how the Match Committee are gifting this bloke a game every week, seriously. And this crap I often read about his Forward pressure etc, give me a spell, he's lost the plot and needs to be dropped right now, no if's & but's anymore, the years on the line from here on out and he doesn't have what it takes.

SHocking will be loving this. He’s right at this moment trying to find a way to justify scheduling us for 2 games against the Eagles in Perth every year. He just needs to work out how he can make us play our home game against them at Optus Stadium.

Not an excuse but don't underestimate the impact of the travel schedule in tat last 5-10 minutes on our physical and mental state.

Dumb frees and dumb ball use when we got out in front every time.

I'm having difficulty getting my head around this one.

Reactions: 4 users