Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I know a week early but this round 14 is such a yarn fest and no tigers playing doesn’t help.

The good thing about this round is that 6 of the 8 top 8 teams play each other with

Lions v cats
Port v Sydney
Eagles v Doggies

Time for the tigers to start making a move I reckon and lets start by smashing em sainters.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I know a week early but this round 14 is such a yarn fest and no tigers playing doesn’t help.

The good thing about this round is that 6 of the 8 top 8 teams play each other with

Lions v cats
Port v Sydney
Eagles v Doggies

Time for the tigers to start making a move I reckon and lets start by smashing em sainters.
Definitely but no luck this year. Aints should/could come out breathing fire after all the crap they've copped with the review etc. plus after the hiding we gave them last match.
Now they get Marshall back too, who IMO makes them about 3/4 goals better. Might just be a bit tougher than last game.

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

Lions v cats
Port v Sydney
Eagles v Doggies

Yep, 3 teams above us will lose this week so we'll make some ground if we win. Best result is lions port and eagles.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Giants moved into punt road and training and using our gym ready for their RCD 15 game - we did the same with them last month.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Who is going for Geeelong tonight?
Two teams i can't stand.

But it time to see Geeelong lose a few close ones.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Being as we are unlikely to make top 4 from here I'd prefer Geelong to win. Increases the chances that if we did somehow get up there, we can knock the interstate team out of the top 4.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
My 2 most disliked sides. Both have been stepping stones to flags. Probably better for us for the Cats to win, Bris more likely to drop out of top 4.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Hawkins shoves Andrews through Stagerflop's face, shattering his jaw and rupturing his own ACL in the process. Duckwood and Mathieson duck into each other and knock each other out.

Everyone wins.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Yep season ending injuries to key Pussies and Bears best result for us. Hopefully Karma bus runs over duckwood

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Anyone play the drinking game, when a cat or lions play for free you have to drink.

• Haha