Game Day Tiges v Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tiges v Port

Did we take CCJ or Nank to Adelaie? In case Soldo can't get up? You'd think we'd take the fine if Soldo won't be fit

Kingy watching Soldo wrestling: "The players love this. They really embrace it."
Derm: "Rather step back and take a shot."

I laughed.

They are talking about Georgiadis, never once mentioned Broad. I'd have expected Broad to go to him and blanket him.

15 min to go.
I will try to time my viewing to avoid the lamearse playing of the suicide song for the port ferals.

I just hope the umpires don’t get sucked in to Charlie Dixon’s staging for free kicks. It will do my head in if he gets any.

Good on David King for putting a stop to the droning on about dickgate. "You won't see this again, this'll be one and done."

The issue is private moments being made public as much as it is digital violation.

The lesson for footballers is the cameras are always rolling.
Dermie knocked it on the head as well.

Robbo saying McKenzie will get Jack or Lynch today. If he does, bank 1 of them in for a bag. Most likely though, Robbo has no idea and McKenzie will not be on either.

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch made a mess of Harris Andrews last week, Dwermie just flipped it... Lynch got smashed.

Another H&A match for Richmond, another GF for the oppo. Yawn.

Yep this is Port's biggest game since the last time the played finals :rolleyes:. Whenever that was.

Just another game for RFC. Geez I want to win and will be pissed if we don't but in the scheme of the season it's not a disaster if we lose.

Would love to get Port in a final with a near full strength team. Especially in QLD but even in Adelaide.

15 min to go.
I will try to time my viewing to avoid the lamearse playing of the suicide song for the port ferals.
Spot on. I won't watch until that is done. IMHO it's about the lamest thing on the Australia sporting landscape. Cringeworthy.