GAME DAY Tiges V Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges V Port

Bourke30JC33

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 15, 2021
RFC - Back to Back Dynasties
Really pleased the defence is gelling as a tight unit again.
Ironically, since Grimes went off injured versus the Bee Lions, it has been a 12-goal turnaround in terms of restricting scores against.
Resilience.
It's a credit to our structure.

Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007
We weren’t perfect but rarely are. When we bring the effort and pressure like that we are hard to beat. I think we will make it but it’s probably going to be an interstate game for the EF.

I have 3 scenarios by the predictor, playing either lions, pies or dees . Comes down to the last round blues v pies and lions V dees at the Gabba
Freo and Swans are both likely to win both their games.

Anyways, In finals, we fear no one!!!

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
I have 3 scenarios by the predictor, playing either lions, pies or dees . Comes down to the last round blues v pies and lions V dees at the Gabba
Freo and Swans are both likely to win both their games.

Anyways, In finals, we fear no one!!!

Oof. Would love to get the pies at the G

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

Port Adelaide v Richmond​

10 Shai Bolton (RICH)
7 Dion Prestia (RICH)
6 Toby Nankervis (RICH)
3 Trent Cotchin (RICH)
3 Tom J Lynch (RICH)
1 Daniel Rioli (RICH)

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Geez leon, harsh call. Dusty, Lamblett, Grub, Shedda, missing n Flossy taken out half way yet Port were depleted?????
You're right. I realised that just a moment after I posted, but I'm a hard taskmaster - I know I expect so much of my team. But I suppose I meant that PA were down on offensive power up forward which might have exposed our depleted defence without Grimes, then Floss.

Anyway, delighted to take a good victory over them over there. But get frustrated by keeping inferior sides in the match when should have been buried early, allowing them a chance to launch a comeback.

Bad for the heart in 2022!!

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Only watched the game yesterday and boy the commentary was soooooooo lop sided.... 7 Shud b embarrased with that kind of garbage. Why do we as supporters of the away team need to put up with 120 minutes of Port this and Port that and oh Tigers kicked a good goal..... Only mention of Tigers was a few grabs on Shai.

Reactions: 1 user

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
On the commentary ,

At least we didn’t have to suffer through dermie

Can’t believe he still has a job in special comments , just a rambling fool who loves the sound of his own voice , he is the only one that I mute

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I see kochhead has come out and put everyone, especially hinkley, on notice. Everyone it seems except himself. I don’t think there is a bigger flog in charge of a club, other than shocking. He is so full of himself it’s not funny. Take a look in the mirror you *smile*. You’ve been there long enough too

• Haha

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
That 3rd quarter against Port Ross, Bolton and Miller all missed regulation shots, could have been the most dominant scoring quarter all year. Would have made few of the teams in the top 8 sit up and take notice. Riewoldt was outstanding in the 3rd.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Only watched the game yesterday and boy the commentary was soooooooo lop sided.... 7 Shud b embarrased with that kind of garbage. Why do we as supporters of the away team need to put up with 120 minutes of Port this and Port that and oh Tigers kicked a good goal..... Only mention of Tigers was a few grabs on Shai.
Don't know how Ricciuto keeps getting the boundary rider gig every year, he is pathetic.

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I see kochhead has come out and put everyone, especially hinkley, on notice. Everyone it seems except himself. I don’t think there is a bigger flog in charge of a club, other than shocking. He is so full of himself it’s not funny. Take a look in the mirror you *smile*. You’ve been there long enough too
Yep, a poor mans Eddie McGuire, the game will be better when Koch heads for the door. He and McChins can swap jumpers and cry on each others shoulder.

• Haha

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Port are dreaming if they think picking up Rioli and Horne-Francis will make them challengers.
Port Adelaide have just replicated North Melbourne.
Selling everything to try to save the job of 1 man. Mr Ken Hinkley.
600k @ 6yrs on a kid that has shown sweet FA besides a really shitt attitude.
And a small forward that isn't ever fit enough. Kenny, alongside Ratten will be the coaches sacked next year.