Game Day - Tiges V Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tiges V Swans

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Who was the commentator tag teaming with dwayne Russell? Haven't heard him before but liked him a lot, nice old-school radio/ race-caller voice, called it as he saw it, straight bat. Out Huddo In: this guy.
Matt Hill and funnily enough he is the main race caller for the Melbourne races. He's an excellent race caller and also a very good football caller as it turns out. Just calls it as he sees it. A breathe of fresh air to the football commentary ranks.

Reactions: 10 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Matt Hill and funnily enough he is the main race caller for the Melbourne races. He's an excellent race caller and also a very good football caller as it turns out. Just calls it as he sees it. A breathe of fresh air to the football commentary ranks.
He was unreal to listen to.
Even Gazza Lyon was on our bandwagon.

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Lynch out long term with hamstring tendon that needs surgery.

Balta out for 3 to 5 with an MCL.

We are *smile*

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
There was a fair bit of unsociable football about the Tiges yesterday.
We were not afraid to get in the glamour boys faces.
There's was some genuine mongrel in that 22.
Stick your 'edge' hype that was a quiet Tiger tough. Loved it.

Reactions: 9 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Who was the commentator tag teaming with dwayne Russell? Haven't heard him before but liked him a lot, nice old-school radio/ race-caller voice, called it as he saw it, straight bat. Out Huddo In: this guy.
All I know is that when I heard his voice, I had a strange urge to place a bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Makes the transition from races to footy better than aBill Collins did to athletics.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
the majority of our injuries atm , are either past their best or not at Punt rd next year , hopefully a lot of the lads can make the most of their opportunities this year and make Blair’s job a bit easier at seasons end

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
the majority of our injuries atm , are either past their best or not at Punt rd next year , hopefully a lot of the lads can make the most of their opportunities this year and make Blair’s job a bit easier at seasons end
Gibcus?
Balta?
Even Lynch is in peak years for FF
Hopper

I'll give you Prestia, Grimes and Graham

But majority just isn't right.

Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Still can't believe after an amazing win and getting our season back on track we lose the 2 players we could least afford to lose to long term injuries. Any other players besides Lynch and Balta we could have covered. Unfarkenbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
I was pleased to see that our guys still had run in their legs at the end - even if they were running on momentum and excitement.

And Sonsie may not have had many possessions, but he was often thereabouts (eg with MRJ at the death), and his smile and celebrations at big moments showed he’s all in. I look forward to his development.

Reactions: 3 users