Game Day Vs GIANTS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Vs GIANTS

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Baker RCD Cotchin Prestia Bolton Edwards

Yeah, looks like a premiership midfield to me.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
"Tigers fight back from the brink to run over gallant Giants"

RealFooty headline. I guess it makes a change from "Brave"

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Now we’ve found two bona fide mids, this is how the flow on effect works in F50

Lambert Riewoldt Castagna
Martin Lynch Rioli

Do not underestimate the significance of tonight

Reactions: 6 users

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I reckon Houli was injured.

But that is not an excuse. The injuries are starting to come for Bach. He'll hang tough, but it looks like the end is not that far off.
Yep, with you on that call Streak .................... if so I stand and applaud this Man unequivocally for what he has given this Club over the years, absolute CHAMP on so many levels.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
An ugly night that just turned at the right time, which has massive significance going forward over the season, gives us a free hit at the Bears next week.

RCD significant showing tonight..... might start to believe, and might just have put Ross back from first drop in the midfield.

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
Mansell is solid, knows how to go in hard and they never give him the free.

What about Baltas shepherd in the third that gifted them a goal - can you believe it and we lost the frees again 12 to 19.
Yeah, there is no way that was a free - it's called a Shepard. No way was it tunneling. Stupid maggots.

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Bakes should hit a nightclub and find a misogynist to beat up tonight,

and we'll give him the night off against Brisbane,

and beat those *smile* too
Shouldn't have any trouble getting himself one of those "Influencer/DJ's/Golddigger/Attention-seekers would he ?

Anyone know if Lizzy the Lip Cabbage is available, reckon they'd be a top matchup, she could carry him around in her pocket

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Sorry all, didn’t realise merging threadsome of you missed the game day thread.

In future if anyone else starts a thread I will take it over to avoid ignores etc.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Merging threads again to test taking it over as the starter but will need to investigate further, keeps Zips like he’s done something not to be replaced. :D