Game Day Vs GIANTS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Vs GIANTS

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We've got a lot of young kids out here while our leaders are in rehab. Must upset the whole teams balance. Defence under constant pressure and when they look to dispose they seem hesitant because team mates are where they should be.

Lucky to be within 10 pts

Reactions: 1 user

gsta12

Roar Power
Mar 19, 2003
Where are the supporters tonight? I'm here and Marvel is so quiet and empty... :(

Reactions: 1 user

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Wow...why is rioli even out there ???cant even.kick the distance.....an easy stroll out fir gws to a lone unmarked Jessie hogan fir the easiest marl ever......and a minute later ...repeat a simple mark n goal to hogan again .....we are a mess

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
GWS are awful. We aren’t any better. Stop Greene and we win.
Would be nice if the umps just make it a fair fight. Already missed 2 frees to Nank in front of goal.
That's a bad sign that GWS were terrible yet still winning.

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Twenty seconds later and hogan gets a third simple mark....admittedly the midfield is pathetic
A minute later hogN has his forth shot on goal in a few minutes ......