GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

Bris your stress is palpable even via text on a screen.

If you feel yourself spiralling, say these names out loud 3 times:

Cotchin, Martin, Edwards, Prestia, Lynch, Bolton, Baker, Riewoldt, Balta, Vlastuin

If Port win, the're going to have to play some bloody amazing footy to do so.
And we would have to play ‘Un Richmond like ‘ and ‘like it’s our ‘first PF’.

Reactions: 1 user
As the late, great, Big Kev would say...................I'm excited! :)

• Love
Bris your stress is palpable even via text on a screen.

If you feel yourself spiralling, say these names out loud 3 times:

Cotchin, Martin, Edwards, Prestia, Lynch, Bolton, Baker, Riewoldt, Balta, Vlastuin

If Port win, the're going to have to play some bloody amazing footy to do so.

Thanks mate...I felt better. But, after adding the name Grimes I feel I am cured :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
No, I'm only Silver (priority 3 per my email, whatever that means)
Found the email! I think it means you are in the 4th bucket of eligible members. 1st bucket is GF guarantee, yellow and black members, etc. 2nd bucket is platinum members, 3rd bucket is gold members, 4th bucket is silver.

I reckon Hardwick has won the mind games and if the Adelaide media are talking GF tops as suggested then we have a massive massive advantage.

Get them all fired up to go the man while we play the ball really hard and the result will take care of itself.

You know, early in the week I was seriously worried about this game, thought we would be lucky to survive a shellacking (which touch wood could still happen), but I am now quietly and strangely at ease, a bit like last years prelim to be honest (although it’s much more relaxing going and watching live).

I am quietly confident it’s ours to lose, not the other way round and we all know the result of that other final where one team had an unbackable home ground advantage.
Reckon his got the reaction he wanted.

Peaheart Harlett has came out and said something along the lines that Lynch can't control his insticts and reactions on th efeild as well as most players can. Can't control his emotions.

That should be the motivation Hardwick was look for to give Lynch a bit of fire in the belly.

So nervous

My dream of a RIchmond GF at the Gabba is only one win away. Got an email from the club yesterday about GF ticket details. WTF? I don't want to know about that. Can't bring myself to even think about it.

I'm not confident about it at all. I've got a feeling that this is one game too many in our season. They are a contested beast of a team. It will be the equivalent of GWS PF in 2017 in terms of balance of support. Daunting and intimidating. They have too many reasons to win and we have too many reasons to fall apart.

We never say never but a 10 goal+ loss wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
10 goal loss ? give yourself an uppercut ,

snap out of it , have a lie down , things will be fine

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Steady drizzle atm.
AO drains well but it will be slippery.
Hope we wear right boots this week.

Is wet ball and turf from rain more or less slippery than dew?
Lots of comment that we would benefit from a dew free ground, but we now have rain.

Hope the boot studder was on the plane with them.

Found the email! I think it means you are in the 4th bucket of eligible members. 1st bucket is GF guarantee, yellow and black members, etc. 2nd bucket is platinum members, 3rd bucket is gold members, 4th bucket is silver.
How bad am I going? I'm not even in a bucket :(

My 3 pre-game predictions.

>Marlon will be reported and miss the Granny.
>Baker will be best on in the wet
>Tiggers win by not much

Send it down, Huey!

We're camped about 275km north of Adelaide. Dry here but rain band is just South of here. Can smell it (or is that Port Adelaide fear I can smell)?

The telly is warmed, the satellite dish is locked on, the tinnies are chilled. The son in law is being a typical Port arseh@le. He can STFU!

Rip 'em a new one Tigers!

tell the SIL get *smile* from me.

I’ve come up with a strategic plan to keep the blood pressure under heart attack level, I’m going to have the TV on mute watching the Tiges and the wireless on the Storm game :))

Reactions: 1 users
watching the prelim from home is much more nerve racking - at least you can go to the pub for a few and then walk to the ground.

now I'm just walking around at home waiting for the game

c'mon tiges let's eat these *smile* !

Reactions: 4 users