GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

The only Richmond player who hasn't fumbled is Baker. Maybe Dusty too.
I'm exhausted and we still have no idea which way this will go.

Reactions: 2 users
Geez we have played some dumb footy.

Port always seem to have a player free between centre and half forward for easy inside 50's.

They expect when Lynch and Jack jump for contests where they won't mark to tap the ball blindly forward and their defenders are just lapping it up.

We need to be smarter going forward.

Duursma is killing Rioli and has even kicked a goal whilst running off him.

Reactions: 2 users
Swimming against the tide. -40 in possessions, -14 contested ball & -10 inside 50’s. Clearances not horrendous but we’re just not getting enough of the ball generally. Weight of numbers will kill us in the end if we can’t turn it around.

Reactions: 4 users
Yep need a big 3rd quarter from Edwards Rioli and Bolton - these guys kick a few goals and we are home

Reactions: 1 user
Swimming against the tide. -40 in possessions, -14 contested ball & -10 inside 50’s. Clearances not horrendous but we’re just not getting enough of the ball generally. Weight of numbers will kill us in the end if we can’t turn it around.
And we are still even.....we can lift...can Port?