GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

Okay let’s reset.

First thing to do was not let them get away to a fast start with their home crowd baying for blood.

We are in this up to our ears, play smart wet weather football, take our chances and this game is ours.

Reactions: 1 users
Need a massive lift by everyone,

If we even up the territory / inside 50s we win

Our midfield needs to win more of the ball and our climbers need to get involved be at Lynchs feet.Lambert needs a rocket not good enough.Keep the pressure and tackling intensity.

And we are still even.....we can lift...can Port?
Feels like we’ve weathered their best and our ball use hasn’t been great. Tidy that up and I wonder if they can go with us. Must keep it in the F50 to place pressure on their backs.

Too much fumbling
Period.
We have been in the open several times and stuffed it up by fumbling.

We can't have wingers that can't kick.
Both Flappers and Pickett just butcher any inside 50.
Bolton and Edwards need to get into the game and open the game up for us...

Reactions: 1 user
FFS Pickett what a crap balloon kick, then another chance wasted.

Houli looks like an old man

And theres another arse goal.
You missed Lambert. Old injured man. I wanted Markov for speed etc. What do you think now the Lambert delusionals?

We are in this to our eyeballs. The longer it stays close the more Port will capitulate.

Reactions: 1 user
You missed Lambert. Old injured man. I wanted Markov for speed etc. What do you think now the Lambert delusionals?
Lambert was a worry for me too , he aint fit, no way he cant run his opponents are running off him, he cant kick and cant bend down to pick the footy up.

We just need a good dominant period to take the pressure off our backs. It’s hard to do for 4 quarters.