GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

Hi guys ...Nata Botswana checking in .. cant watch it on the internet or TV so .. this is my next best .. scores ? Thanks
Very tough contested game in tne rain. We are second to the ball and hanging in 3.3 each at half time. Dusty good. Sloppy and slippery. We will need to pick upour run and carry. Will be a tough close call.

Two best (Lynch, Sheds) from last week clearly being prioritised & targeted tonight

Reactions: 2 users
Lambert is proving to be a liability tonight also.

He's stuffed 3 or 4 attacks by not moving properly if hes not fit he should not have played
Should have been dropped for Caddy. Has had a poor season. That play when he dropped the handball on the HFF was terrible.

Reactions: 3 users
Should have been dropped for Caddy. Has had a poor season. That play when he dropped the handball on the HFF was terrible.

Caddy could've saved lynch tonight.
Lunch is playing against 3 opponents.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Great game so far.
Pity about the Port supporters. Man they are inbreds.

Reactions: 4 users
3rd quarter. Last year I would have backed us to storm away from here. Now, not so confident.

Exactly why I wanted him selected.
Agree 100% .......... contested possessions in Finals Footy is invaluable and he'll always give you plenty of that which is something Lambert, George and Prestia ARE NOT producing thus far, need a huge lift from about 8 blokes who've hardly influenced a single contest in the game thus far. Right in this and it's there to win if they can lift and get a run on, they'll drop theiir bundle if we can whack on 3 in a row, can feel it.

Ok great effort for the most part.

Tigers have been bullied and goaded but hanging in there we should have a 2 goal lead if we used the footy smarter.

Tigga has been best, Grimes, Broad, Balta, and Dave all solid our small defenders need to lift.

JR8 and Tommy being forced to work very very hard, no small forwards available as they are up the ground.

Lambert slow off the pace and no touch he is not fit and to be honest he's been poor and hurt the side a number of times going forward.

Houli has been sheizen panicking and fumbly and poor useage.

Dions rust is being highlighted tonight, Cotch started well, Dusty is the man to drag the Tigers up.

Pickett and Grover need to be cleaner and smarter.

Tigers need more Edwards involvement.

Stop the cute garbage and we beat them

They are getting us out the back of contests palnting blokes there for outlet handballs.

Tigers should be 2 goals up minimum.

Reactions: 1 users
Caddy could've saved lynch tonight.
Lunch is playing against 3 opponents.
Yeah and it's not like Lambert, Castagna and Rioli are locking the ball in when it hits the deck. They are walking straight out of our backline.

Reactions: 3 users
I still would have played Markov and dropped either Lambo or Pickett. We need just a touch more speed especially on the wings.