GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I expect the press to say we we lucky again a they just don't like to give us credit. Win pretty or win ugly, I don't care as long as it hacks off the commentators and scribes and makes them give us some grudging respect

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Have Port selected the jumper they want to wear grand final day yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Hinkley “we deserve this”

no mate, you still have to work for it!

Reactions: 1 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Where are the 50 replays of Rozee’s staging? I reckon he had one embarrassing flop per qtr.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Great effort by the Port Flopelaide Flopball Club. They threw everything at that game: their heads back every time they felt body contact, the ball away and their arms out every time they got tackled, all the while taking cheap shots and headhunting the Tigers. Supreme b!tchery masquerading as tough guy football. Seeya next year, pretenders.

Reactions: 15 users