GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

TygerTyger

oh yeah!
Oct 17, 2006
Richmond
Great effort by the Port Flopelaide Flopball Club. They threw everything at that game: their heads back every time they felt body contact, the ball away and their arms out every time they got tackled, all the while taking cheap shots and headhunting the Tigers. Supreme b!tchery masquerading as tough guy football. Seeya next year, pretenders.
I didn't realise how floppy they were ... Rozee, Robbie - that was embarrassing.

Reactions: 2 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Great gutsy effort. Turned around every key statistic in the last quarter to win. So much better at clearance now. If we can ever take better advantage going forward it would be perfect. No changes for Grand Final. Every player lifted in last quarter. Very proud of our club & this player group. Refocus on next week now.

Reactions: 1 users

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Nank massive in the last
Knew he would be, have always said he is one of our most important players when it comes to structure and that HE CAN carry the ruckload and thank GOD they didnt pick Chol and now WONT next week either. Was absolutely SUPERLATIVE in that last Q and saved our arse time and time again and some of his tap work was deft also when it counted, LOVE the Big Bloke.

We should have a few lad's ready for big games next week too, couple of passengers out there tonight who went bruise free, so they can unlease the beast next week and all will be forgiven. ;)

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
covered everything Port could come up with with aplomb
we are an extraordinarily adaptable footy team that continue to shut peoples mouths

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
GF week is going to feel real different this year. I've loved taking the kids to the family days and the footy festival. Such a shame none of that will be on this year, will feel very different to 2017 and 2019.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
What a club.
There was vision of Lynch going to a young PA supporter, just a child, to console the young supporter who was crying. Lynch put his hand out but the kid in tears started walking away. Other Tiger supporters near the child were giving the kid little taps .
He was taught all week Tom was some kind of monster so he didn't know wtf to do.

• Wow

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
What a club.
There was vision of Lynch going to a young PA supporter, just a child, to console the young supporter who was crying. Lynch put his hand out but the kid in tears started walking away. Other Tiger supporters near the child were giving the kid little taps .
But he's a dog and a hitman and the whole team are arrogant bullies.

Reactions: 1 user