GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY: PF 2020 Port v Rich

Port are clearly going to attack our players to try and engage a response and 50m penalties.
I really hope the players are switched on to ignore this and realise that we have got in their heads. Just beat then on football skill.

Reactions: 5 users
Port are clearly going to attack our players to try and engage a response and 50m penalties.
I really hope the players are switched on to ignore this and realise that we have got in their heads. Just beat then on football skill.
Yep & the retaliator always gets done. Play smart & hard. Hard at the ball & smart not to get sucked in. Let them get done being k mart versions of tough men. Even though we always seem to get done over with the umps, oppo fans seem to think we got a golden run, well play smart tonight & we can give them all something to whinge about.

Reactions: 4 users
Just bounce the *smile* ball , never heard so much bull *smile* via the media leading into a preliminary final.

sorry I should have said an moranic talk back callers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users