Gameday - Tigers V Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gameday - Tigers V Bombers

We need Cumberland playing in this forward line and Dusty playing on the ball more.

Pickett up forward isn’t working.
Pickett anywhere isn't working. I'm starting to see 2023 version of muppet arms again.

Reactions: 1 user
Another goal burnt in the last minute there.

Thank F#$^& we didnt cough one up as usual.

Reactions: 2 users
Damn this team just lack that tiny bit of composure that makes them connect properly. Lacking confidence? So bloody frustrating to watch.

Reactions: 2 users
We are crying out for a lead up chf , bombing it to the wing only for it to be intercepted. Obviously Himleberg would be ideal for that.

Reactions: 1 users
Redman, Ridley, Merrett, Draper, and the potato Weedman are slaughtering us....................... because the Tigers are playing stupid football and letting them.

Reactions: 1 user
our tackling in the forward line is crap and seriously needs to be improved.The Bombers are getting the ball out like it is a netball game-no contact.*smile* poor ATM