Gameday - Tigers V Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gameday - Tigers V Bombers

This really is a new way to lose. Mansell u could bet e house he would miss, but miss everything

And jack i thought he was supposed to be a smart player

f im.angry

Reactions: 2 users
Riewoldt is a *smile* truck. His stupid kick off the ground straight to a Bombers player. *smile* useless.

*smile* Mansell - OOTF from 30m out. *smile* useless

Anybody that didn't see that coming hasn't been watching us for the last 2 1/2 years.

Reactions: 3 users
They were missing 3 mids, had two guys who should be at the fat farm, a forward line of Weideman and Langford and we let it slip...

I am so disappointed - the players in this team will not take us to a premiership. They are too hot and cold. They are not AFL standard.

Our *smile* 1st ruck dropped marks that have to be taken at this level. Our mid field is too slow. Our forwards are none existent.

Jack is too slow and too old.

We are *smile* for 2023.

Reactions: 1 user
Daniel Roili weak as water in the last contest. Soft.

• Dislike
Never play Mansell again! NEVER AGAIN!

As for Jack. Time to retire brother. WTF was that kick??