Geelong Floppers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Geelong Floppers

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Soldo was a bit stiff, he should have been wearing a Geeflops jumper, he would have got off his charge.
Michael Christian what a useless flog

What do you expect from Christina.
He is told by hocking who to rub out.
3 times Ablett hit out last year, for 1 single week suspension, only due to the public outcry.
Hocking will bend us over.
Playing 6 games in 5 weeks.

Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Next weeks game is being promoted here in Perth with posters.

The Divers Vs The Chuckers
Can just imagine the appealing after every throw. it'll be like Cricket when the fielding team is trying to break a 150run Partnership

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
it's easy to get off at the MRO, just wear a cats jumper & Judge Gerard will take it from there.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Next weeks game is being promoted here in Perth with posters.

The Divers Vs The Chuckers
They're going to "throw" a party after the Cats and Pies game at a suburb called Hocking, the place is a "dive".

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Now i know why the Cats are obsessed with small grounds, the Umpires are closer so they can see/hear thier appeals for free kicks

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Swinging arms are ok if you play for Geelong.
Ablett was a repeat offender last year, scroll down to the 2nd video of Joel Selwood on Thursday night, no case to answer :mad:

Wow, just wow.

Unbelievable, Geelong players get off whacking someone in the face, their opposition get a fine for a slight tap in the stomach.

Yeah, we at the AFL believe in protecting the head, unless you are Selwood or Ablett apparently.

DS

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Watch Hawkins get away with 1 in the next week or 2, ditto Ablett. Judge Gerard is at the ready

Last edited:

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Wanker didnt get away with it in the S/F against the Coasters last year :mhihi
Their fans still whinge that he was stiff to get a week Craig. I thought he should have got 3 for a round arm whack to the jaw 50 metres off the ball!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Their fans still whinge that he was stiff to get a week Craig. I thought he should have got 3 for a round arm whack to the jaw 50 metres off the ball!

That was unbelievable.
As soon as he was found Guilty , the penalty had to be at least 3.
The thing that really annoys me, "If TomAhawk played the result would've been different".
Like in 2017...

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
That was unbelievable.
The thing that really annoys me, "If TomAhawk played the result would've been different".
Like in 2017...
I actually thought they were more dangerous and less predictable without Hawkins.
Hawkins wasn't the difference, our hunger at the contest was.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
That was unbelievable.
Like in 2017...

Yep. Their lost had nothing to do with Scott’s inability to coach in finals.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
We could also argue that had we had anywhere near our best side on the park we'd have beaten them in Rd 12 last yr. will never forget the carry on from thier fans walking out of the 'G that night. Anyone would think they'd won the flag, they certainly thought they had it in the bag. Ifs, buts & maybe's are irrelevant & thier fans made the Prelim last yr even more enjoyable.
They have beaten Hawks/Dees (who almost overran them) Suns & Lions. GWS were too good for them & they managed a loss to Carlton. Thier test will come, especially when Finals arrive & we know how that movie ends

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
We,LL see how much flopping and flailing the Cats do tonight.