Get Buckley! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Get Buckley!

TF, and young tiger, im absolutely shocked by your admission.

The late Great Jack Dyer would have turned in his grave at those comments in regards to Collingwood !!!!

the last thing i would want to see is Collingwood have ANY success i hate them hate them hate them with a passion.

*spits*

You actually want Buckley to win the brownlow? Oh God imagine seeing that smug smirk on the front of every newspaper for the next decade if he does. I think I need another bucket :p

I'd like to see Buckley win the Brownlow and lose the grandfinal just so we can continue playing on the figjam theme and perpetuate the myth that he is a selfish prick. Should be good for a laugh. Anything to stir some *smile* with collingwood supporters.

JohnF said:
I'd like to see Buckley win the Brownlow and lose the grandfinal just so we can continue playing on the figjam theme and perpetuate the myth that he is a selfish pr!ck. Should be good for a laugh. Anything to stir some sh!t with collingwood supporters.

Jf
if NAFAN wins the Brownlow I expect the commemorative plate set will become a reality.
LMAO Ox

LMAOO Ox, so true. I retract what i said. Besides, there is no way they would be able to get the Brownlow medal ribbon around Buckley's head. They'd have to hang it off a houlahoop, and even then it would sit like a choker.

JohnF said:
LMAOO Ox, so true. I retract what i said. Besides, there is no way they would be able to get the Brownlow medal ribbon around Buckley's head. They'd have to hang it off a houlahoop, and even then it would sit like a choker.

Houlahoop. LMFAO Jf.
"Boofer Buckley"
Heres hoping the plates are never released.
He'll go close though. :(

PuntRoadRoar said:
TF, and young tiger, im absolutely shocked by your admission.

The late Great Jack Dyer would have turned in his grave at those comments in regards to Collingwood !!!!

I am sure that Jack was already turning before he even got to the grave after the complete lack of respect that Port Adelaide showed to Jack and the Richmond Football Club on August 24.
I can't help but think that somehow Jack was involved in their downfall only a couple of weeks later when Sydney showed them up yet again in their qualifying final.
While as Tiger supporters we are not meant to like Collingwood, I have no doubt that the Collingwood Football Club would have shown Jack and the Richmond Football Club more respect than what Choco's chokers did. I would rather the Pies anyday.

I would really really love to see collingwood beat port power and then see the winner of south v lions match thrash eddiewood next week

FoX said:
look here http://www.earthmoving.com.au/buckets.htm but plz hurry as stocks are running low. Maybe we all chip in??
That looked like a big enough bucket to help the TG out
What do you do if both Port and Pies make you want to puke ? eat maccas I guess !
Personally the sooner Port goes the better and if the Pies just happen to lose another G.F. and Bucks wins a brownlow and maybe another Normie I would consider it as close to perfect as you can get. I reckon another Normie in a losing side would make Bucks and Eddie both puke ( nearly pay dollars to see that happen).