sunsilk base elements ad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

sunsilk base elements ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cogs_is_sexy24

Tiger Rookie
Jul 12, 2003
Melbourne
just wondering how many of you have seen this ad? if not, its got waklin, tarrent, cloke, didak woewodin and lokan from collingwood, and their advertising this new shampoo "for blokes!". i reckon this is one of the funniest ads ever, especially cuz its got collingwood players making complete idiots of themselves on it (and i know how much we all hate collingwood here! ;D ;D ;D). its a pissa!

Seen that ad heaps of times. When I first saw it I thought oh you have got to be joking. The best thing about that commercial is that it shows what wankers the collingwood players really are. Ooooh look at his nice shiny hair it's sooo pretty :-X

"geez your a pretty boy"...... :-X .....get me a bucket!!!

Is there anything Collingwood wont do to be seen?? ???

good to see these 6 got tool of the week on after the game ;D

but i must say the best thing about that ad is Woey is looking damn fine....for the 2 seconds that you see him ;)

A friend of mine was visiting from America and happened to see the add. Having no pre-conceived idea of who they were she exclaimed,
"Is this an add for gay guys or are they just gay guys' ?'.
This is the absolute truth, word for word.

Crawford was unavailable for that commercial, nwonash. He had a ruptured anterior follicle (RAF) and was rushed to Edward Beale's for emergency surgery ;D

The ad is pure GAY! Demonstrates their stupidity - I'm surprised the director didn't have them all together in the shower!!

God that club SUCKS!! From Eddy down to their drug dealing (alleged!) merchandising manager.

Sure that add wasn't made for the pink magpies or whatever they are. I had to run to the tiolet and chuck after reading that magpie chat board.

cogs_is_sexy24 said:
WJP said:
Sure that add wasn't made for the pink magpies or whatever they are. I had to run to the tiolet and chuck after reading that magpie chat board.

geez, collingwood is a sad, sad club

Collingwood may be sad for doing these ads, but the thing is that they are playing FINALS footy. Im sure if we were playing as well as them, then no one on here would care about our boys doing poofy hair comerials.

Collingwood may be sad for doing these ads, but the thing is that they are playing FINALS footy. Im sure if we were playing as well as them, then no one on here would care about our boys doing poofy hair comerials.

Yeah,
We could have used Vardy,Bow-down, Sipthorpe, Billy Nicholls and Hoolihan.(with king on stand-by).

Status
Not open for further replies.