Gold Coast v Richmond Round 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gold Coast v Richmond Round 1

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
And didn't Cumbo hate it.

Not exactly a team player is the old Cumbo - probably what is keeping him out of the firsts.
Say what
Kicking goals mustn’t be what we need from our forwards Cumbo should look for every opportunity to pass it off and just concentrate on chasing backsides all game

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Lucky that was a goal because Dumberland absolutely burnt Ralphsmith - who let him know about it too.

Reactions: 1 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
I think Naismith ended up BOG in the end.

Mcaulliffe and Sons ran out of gas. KMAC2 shown enough for me.

Reactions: 3 users
Feb 25, 2007
My best 5 players;

1 - McAuliffe
2 - Naismith
3 - Sonsie
4 - Ralphsmith
5 - Cumberland

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
And didn't Cumbo hate it.

Not exactly a team player is the old Cumbo - probably what is keeping him out of the firsts.

Yeah nah he actually is if you watch enough reserves. Many players deep down love to kick the goals he was only 5-7 meters out. Nontheless, Cumbo played well.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Hard to tell yet on 2024 form, but a win against Gold Coast away is a good result. Especially with 5 injuries at AFL level.

KMcA and Sonsie good - early season too. Lots to like. Naismith a first ruck, but already only room for 1 at AFL level & he’ll just have to play back up. Kaleb Smith will be a player too.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Hard to tell yet on 2024 form, but a win against Gold Coast away is a good result. Especially with 5 injuries at AFL level.

KMcA and Sonsie good - early season too. Lots to like. Naismith a first ruck, but already only room for 1 at AFL level & he’ll just have to play back up. Kaleb Smith will be a player too.
Smith’s first official game for the Tigers. Lot to like. He’s still 19. A baby.

Reactions: 5 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Really liked Cumberland's game. 9 possessions but most led to goals. Roamed far and wide. His pressure was great and also seemed to be in control of his emotions.

Two nice goals himself. May stole another from him from a Cumbo free . A long range point and goals to Sonsie and Kositske from attacking Cumbo kicks.

If we get a 5 goal contribution from either Junior or Mansell tomorrow I'd be stoked (and surprised)

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
The corrupt AFL thought they would deliver a reaming to the Tigers by fixturing them to play the reigning premiers on their home deck. Well that backfired on them didn’t it? *smile* you AFL.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The corrupt AFL thought they would deliver a reaming to the Tigers by fixturing them to play the reigning premiers on their home deck. Well that backfired on them didn’t it? *smile* you AFL.
Them the 'reigning premiers' is more laughable.

Reactions: 1 user