Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Been tweaking with the swing over the past 30 years ;) though more so in the past couple of months , amazing how much is changed in the theory of the golf swing since I taught . 2 big things that I’ve noticed ( with help from my mate/coach) that have helped my ball strike is that we stand closer , more on top of the ball with less leaning spine angle ( no not stack and tilt Redford , I know you bought shares in that theory) , however the real biggie Nygun is the hip turn , for so long people taught to keep the bottom half “quiet” *smile* that ,turn those hips as much as you can , helps so much in getting the hands in a nice high position making it easier to do big modern move “shallowing” . As much as the PGA swings look so different there’s always aspects that are incredibly similar .

Hopefully Ryder hangs on and they allow him to go put some pants on before he gets his trophy .

Great to see Sir Nick whack the flounder , just read Sir Nicks new bride used to be a stripper and been married 7 times
What a load of mumbo jumbo. Just hit it “Tin Cup” Burnside.

1674941750057.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Golf coverage becoming farcical with the broadcasters refusing to show the LIV players at the Dubai Classic.

Brand, Poulter and Reed all leading at one stage and almost no shots shown between them.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Golf coverage becoming farcical with the broadcasters refusing to show the LIV players at the Dubai Classic.

Brand, Poulter and Reed all leading at one stage and almost no shots shown between them.
Yeh it’s *smile*. If they are allowed to play you have to include them in the broadcast

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Never.

Try looking at the ball when you hit it. One or two of your problems will be solved with this approach.
Every single time I focus on watching the ball as closely as possible I hit a good shot. It’s amazing how simple yet difficult this is.

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Every single time I focus on watching the ball as closely as possible I hit a good shot. It’s amazing how simple yet difficult this is.

It's amazing how simple the game really is, even though we complicate it.

I spend half my life thinking about swing plane and face to path angles and doing all sorts of tinkering with mechanics. Without fail though every time I find myself in a hole I go back to picking a target and trying to hit the ball at it and my game goes straight back to being solid.

Until I do it all over again.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
It's amazing how simple the game really is, even though we complicate it.

I spend half my life thinking about swing plane and face to path angles and doing all sorts of tinkering with mechanics. Without fail though every time I find myself in a hole I go back to picking a target and trying to hit the ball at it and my game goes straight back to being solid.

Until I do it all over again.
Same.

Last few years I keep trying to change faults that I know exist, get a bit better to start off with, then start playing worse. I then go back to a less technical/more feel approach and start playing better …before getting worse again…and then repeat the whole cycle over and over.

• Haha

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Herbert going to be a shot or two short you'd think.

Reed and McIlroy locked together with 5 to play, a play off would be compelling viewing.
It would be. What a finish. My wife is spewing its on!
Can’t agree with wanting Reed to win. Any other of the liv players but him. Just so unlike able.