Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Interesting to see what McIlroy does now he'll know a birdie could be the difference.
Playing it well so far. You’re right about the same tournament last year. It would have to be playing on his mind a bit.

Reactions: 1 user

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
I think he’s played that smart. Should be a playoff at worse with that approach or risks completely losing it by going for it.

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
I think he’s played that smart. Should be a playoff at worse with that approach or risks completely losing it by going for it.

I thought wrong choice, He has lag putted so well that hitting the left of the green would have given him two putts to win.

Was always going to pitch long and have the putt back down the hill.

If he makes it good choice though! C'mon play off!

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
There you go. Good effort by Rory. Would’ve liked a playoff myself though.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
So we’ve got the Asian Tour event in Saudi Arabia kicking off tonight with the LIV boys. Bewdy. Not a bad field. How good is golf !

Interestingly, there’s some big non-LIV lads playing as well namely Cameron Young, Lucas Herbert, Mito Pereira, Cameron Champ. PGA Tour wouldn’t be too happy about that I’d have thought. They’d want as much separation from those LIV guys as possible.