Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
The hole looks like a deadset bucket for $cheffler. Harman was all over the shop by his standards, but has settled after bogeying 6, he has birdied 7 & 8.

Scheffler looking the most likely. Playing very well.

17th showing dangerous signs already. Gunna be fun watching these closing holes.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Scheffler looking the most likely. Playing very well.

17th showing dangerous signs already. Gunna be fun watching these closing holes.
Yep, a good chance that 17 will be a deciding factor on who wins, a cruel pin placement.

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Ummmm, why aren't they showing the other holes?

Giving graphics of the players location isn't good enough.

Edit : ffs just worked out they had a second channel going.

• Haha

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Anyone else hear that tirade of colourful language as Harman's putt slid by?

Sounded like it came from over Toorak way.

Assuming it was Red.

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Snuffler !

What an amazing win with that neck injury. Talk about ironic. Walking into the garage this morning and out of the blue my neck totally and unexpectedly seized up. Badly. Herniated disc at the top of my neck-base of skull.

Walking around like a half shut knife. Should have played today. Might have shot a -8 64 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Rahm and Scheffler playing each other in the singles, a couple of young bulls.
You'd have to go for Rahm, Scheffler wasn't bad, but wasn't at his best in the Fed Ex Cup playoffs. I've got a lot of time for him, and reckon he'll give Rahm a run for his money.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He lost it in the first 6 holes. Especially that four footer on 2. 1 over after 6.
They say that Harman likes looking at the scoreboard. When $cheffler eagled the par 4 fourth, they all new he was coming, the old perceived pressure. Harmon got it together and played well though, I like him, 68 on day 4 with $cheffler throwing down the gauntlet is a good effort.

Would've loved to $cottie going head to head against Tiger when Tiger was at his best.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
They say that Harman likes looking at the scoreboard. When $cheffler eagled the par 4 fourth, they all new he was coming, the old perceived pressure. Harmon got it together and played well though, I like him, 68 on day 4 with $cheffler throwing down the gauntlet is a good effort.

Would've loved to $cottie going head to head against Tiger when Tiger was at his best.
Tiger would rebuff the Snuff.