Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The Snuff ran out of puff, didn’t have the stuff, and wasn’t good enuff.

Jaegermeister.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
My girl Hannah Green shoots 61 to take the lead in Phoenix. She had eleven birdies, including 6 on the trot from 14 to 18.

Scheffler had a relapse 3 putting from 5 feet on 18 in Texas.
This may sound mean, but Green was unseen. What could have been.

Dunno what it is, but Nelly Korda *smile* me. Maybe it’s her cheating father. Maybe it’s the whole boring Korda family. Or maybe it’s just because she’s such a boring plinth of a person. Good swing but…

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The Red Jacket is almost upon us. Meanwhile….

View attachment 22345
Interesting. I agree that The Open is number 1. And easily. The Masters is number 1 for drama/excitement for me. It was Norman that created that interest for me in The Masters.

I have it The Open/Masters/US Open/PGA.

If I could only watch one it would be tough to choose between The Masters & The Open.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Interesting. I agree that The Open is number 1. And easily. The Masters is number 1 for drama/excitement for me. It was Norman that created that interest for me in The Masters.

I have it The Open/Masters/US Open/PGA.

If I could only watch one it would be tough to choose between The Masters & The Open.
Agree. Although my order is BO, US Open, Masters, PGA.

I think even Jack Nicklaus (6 US Masters wins) said that the pinnacle of golf is winning the BO at St.Andrews.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
The Red Jacket is almost upon us. Meanwhile….

View attachment 22345

Didn‘t Player have an argument with Augusta because they wouldn’t let some family members of his play the course?

Wonder if his rankings are as a result of this.

Masters clear top pick for me. It’s the one I get excited about the most.

BO, US Open then the PGA for mine.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Didn‘t Player have an argument with Augusta because they wouldn’t let some family members of his play the course?

I got the same order.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

I think he came out and said that family member had no right to expect to play though didn’t he ?

I don’t think he likes their racial history. Ditto Trevino and some others.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Spieth had an interesting first round in the Texas Open, 5 bogies and a double, along with 4 birdies and a hole in one. Has been all over the place like a mad persons sh!t the last 12 months or so.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Spieth had an interesting first round in the Texas Open, 5 bogies and a double, along with 4 birdies and a hole in one. Has been all over the place like a mad persons sh!t the last 12 months or so.
He’s putting big pressure on his putting. (See how I did that ?)

Missing a lot of putts inside 4 feet nowadays.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
I think he came out and said that family member had no right to expect to play though didn’t he ?

I don’t think he likes their racial history. Ditto Trevino and some others.
Just looked it up.

He cracked it when told if he wanted to play a practice round with his grandkids they would have to play with a member as well.

Club rules I guess. Clearly was outside of Masters week.

Seems tough on an absolute legend of the game. But being a Masters champ doesn’t give you automatic membership.

Most probably the ANGC not wanting to open a can of worms.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just looked it up.

He cracked it when told if he wanted to play a practice round with his grandkids they would have to play with a member as well.

Club rules I guess. Clearly was outside of Masters week.

Seems tough on an absolute legend of the game. But being a Masters champ doesn’t give you automatic membership.

Most probably the ANGC not wanting to open a can of worms.
Player was out here in Australia a few months ago. Apparently he can still play his arse off.

He’s a strange unit though. Bit self opinionated and controversial at times. Has a bit to say on any subject.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
This Greg Norman course in Texas is rubbish. Looks like they’re playing somewhere in Pakenham or something.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Pretty amazing finish in Texas. Looks like McCarthy is gonna fall short after birdieing 8 of last 9 and equaling the record for fewest putts in a week on PGA tour - just 92 putts.

McCarthy chunked one in water on first playoff hole. I know that feeling.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Pretty amazing finish in Texas. Looks like McCarthy is gonna fall short after birdieing 8 of last 9 and equaling the record for fewest putts in a week on PGA tour - just 92 putts.

Bats !

Amazing finish by McCarthy.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Wow, averaged 23 puts a round.