Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Great day for Golf with the old debate finally settled , unquestionably now that Tiger takes the title , shooting 26 under with his only ( proven ) son who is only 12 , ffs Jack has 8 sons , 22 grandsons and 14 great grandsons and couldn’t get near that score . Jacks fans put up a great debate , however now even his staunchest followers will now dip there lid to Tiger
Heh heh heh… what Woods needs a 12 year old partner to compete with Jack ? Ha ha ha I’ve heard it all now.

18 majors. Can you beat that ? Yes or no ?

NO.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
So just to summarise:

Better golfer: Jack
Better dad: Tiger
Better husband: Jack
Better driver (golf): Tiger
Better driver (cars): Jack
But maybe you need to factor in that, apparently as claimed above, Jack is a known playing partner of the Donald. And even too timid to call him out for cheating!
Huge points loss for me.

Not sure if Tiger is a known Trump playing partner. Might not be the right color. Maybe even the wrong political persuasion ... although have some traits in common perhaps.

Reactions: 1 user

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Kid’s a freak. Watched him loads yesterday. Tiger said he’s been playing a lot more tournaments as well, so he’s well on the way. Just a fantastic swing. All about the rhythm and timing - not unlike a pro woman’s swing (at this stage).

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
To add to that, John Daley’s boy also looks to have a bright future. Just hope he learns from the old man’s errings.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
To add to that, John Daley’s boy also looks to have a bright future. Just hope he learns from the old man’s errings.
Same could be said for Tiger's son too, of course.

But don't think Big John has ever learnt. Saw the photo of him playing again just recently. He's the size of a Mack truck now, as white-haired as Methuselah, and looks much older than his actual age I think.

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
I think you’re right......probably a rung or two below Royal Ivanhoe (emojis don’t work)