Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Regardless of what happens the rest of the way, Chol has had ample opportunities.

We are going to learn a lot the next few months that will tell us a lot about the next few years.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
You could just about cram into the Grand Canyon all the rucks who 'haven't shown much' who have flourished when given the top job. Go Mabs.

Reactions: 6 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Regardless of what happens the rest of the way, Chol has had ample opportunities.

We are going to learn a lot the next few months that will tell us a lot about the next few years.
Allegedly other clubs lined up with better offers if we aren't interested? A player that just requires constant coaching/encouragement in my eyes. Still doesn't realise what he is capable of.
Nank would just about kill for those athletic traits. And if only we could give Cholly the 'heart' of Nank. But there were some positive signs last game.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Allegedly other clubs lined up with better offers if we aren't interested? A player that just requires constant coaching/encouragement in my eyes. Still doesn't realise what he is capable of.
Nank would just about kill for those athletic traits. And if only we could give Cholly the 'heart' of Nank. But there were some positive signs last game.
Balme pretty much said the same thing on the tt podcast this week

Reactions: 1 user

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
This month will tell the tale of his career.

Hopefully thrives under the responsibility.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
definitely best game his played, most encouraging thing for me is the graph is finally starting to move up, a lot of improvement could be there , however from a poor end to last season to having an imapct at a very important time.....very good signs and hopefully he proves me wrong and can become a very good player or a first round draft pick ;)

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
showed what he can do, maybe a tank is still his issue. Last few passes missed the target but he was making the right move.

Did well tonight marbs..