Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
Actually looking forward to seeing how Cholly goes against Brisvegas if the Nankster plays. Nank will be fairly underdone so he'll probably get no more than 60% game time, but he's a beast n should cause some carnage to the Brisvegas ruck division. Might just be an ideal situation for the Cholly man to have some serious game impact if he doesn't have to try n carry the ruck load on his own.
Cmon Tigger, even you must have seen the light. We are all hopeful but it aint gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Chol had a much better game today with a very accurate kick at goal so I am well pleased but all his bad traits were still there close to the surface far too often.

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Best game of his career. That fourth goal was out of this world. I like the way he dovetailed with Nankervis.

CJ has timed his injury very poorly.

Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Not a first ruck
Certainly not a solo ruck
But as a forward and relief ruck he can do stuff

Reactions: 10 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Played a great game overall. Hard to see him ever being the number 1 ruck but he's more than handy as a part time ruck/forward.

I'm on the bandwagon. He's got some silky skills and is slowly learning how to play a bigman role. Keeper.

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Actually looking forward to seeing how Cholly goes against Brisvegas if the Nankster plays. Nank will be fairly underdone so he'll probably get no more than 60% game time, but he's a beast n should cause some carnage to the Brisvegas ruck division. Might just be an ideal situation for the Cholly man to have some serious game impact if he doesn't have to try n carry the ruck load on his own.
and there it is.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Played a really good game and what a goal. Needs to play like this a lot more consistently. Interestingly only played 56% game time.