Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

Just needs to keep it going and stay involved in games because for ruck forward he has beautiful skills.

Reactions: 1 user
When he delivers the ball like that you can play him off the wing.:clap1

Love to see him on the wing. Have mentioned it.

If he could build his tank, be involved in games longer, we solve one area of the ground. He would be an impossible match up. Oh also too, if he could hold onto those marks (almost there) just wow.

He looks a million bucks when he gets it. Underrated in his tackling efforts too, well that is when he gets in the zone for it.

Please don't laugh at me, but those who watched Buddy as s junior or rookie year - are there any similarities between these two?

Two nice kicks doesn't mean anything. A nice kick is the most attractive cause of misguided faith in the word 'potential'.

He still lacks urgency and defensive pressure. Doesn't play big, and if we want an extra midfielder who can pinch-hit in the ruck, then someone like Pickett will do more.

I'd run with CCJ and Soldo until Nank returns.

After watching the game again , I’m a tad more confident the penny’s dropping. In quarters alone I’ve gone from delisting him to signing him on to a 5 year contract . Like that the most important area he needed to work on is getting more consistent and that is effort. My son an I had a dinner with Marbs last year , really good young man , my son was most impressed

Reactions: 4 users
What is his endurance like? Can he run all day? He seems to go missing for portions of games so I'm wondering if this is an issue.

Endurance exactly why Mabs will never be a wingman, nor would i want him to be, forward/ruck would be a boon for us should he make it although CJ would be eyeing that spot as well. Naish/Ralph-Smith/Turner are our wingman in the making although they have been trialling Turner off half back. Ralph-Smith can run all day and could be our Isaac Smith type loves a goal, drafted as a forward but I reckon his athleticism would be wasted there, will be a very versatile player and could play a dashing half back role as well.

Reactions: 3 users
Started on fire then went a bit AWOL. Only played 49% of the game. Was OK although there was no opposition in the ruck.

Reactions: 1 users
Got winded and didn't do much after that. Plenty to like.

Showed his athleticism and kicking skills again.
Still as raw as in the ruck and body work around the ground.

Love what he brings to the side. He's always in the game. He can rove his own ruck work, kicks it well and tackles hard. Just needs to hold a few more marks