Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

Thought Mabs was really good today for the most part. Struggled a little in the last when had to shoulder the load against Gawn.
As a hybrid tall he really offers a point of difference. Very good skills for a big man & contested well.
I felt he was another who took an important step forward today.

Reactions: 4 users
Thought Mabs was really good today for the most part. Struggled a little in the last when had to shoulder the load against Gawn.
As a hybrid tall he really offers a point of difference. Very good skills for a big man & contested well.
Yep, fully agree...he was a bit slow at the start but blended in well as the game went on....he clear.y wasn’t going to dominate the hit outs against the more experienced Gawn, but he kept the pressure on, and always brought the ball to ground if he knew he couldn’t get a clear shot at it...then followed up well.........his passing to Jack was sensational.....
ya gotta remember he hasn’t played a lot of senior footy, and it’s not like he’s been able to get match fit in the VFL...me thinks he’ll be getting a lot more senior footy now, especially with the injury list growing...

I've been a big knocker of Chol for a long time, but seemed to show a real big difference in intensity today.

Having said that, his lack of concentration had always been more obvious at the game.

This is the first year in my football life that I'm only making assessments through the TV, and I feel like I'm watching with one eye closed.

Reactions: 2 users
Choi showed a little tonight but as usual all too little. He just doesn't have the heart for the game . Sadly the Choi experiment is over and bring in a genuine mobile ruck CCJ

Flashed in and out with some good stuff during the Choldo reign last season.

Reactions: 1 user
Choi showed a little tonight but as usual all too little. He just doesn't have the heart for the game . Sadly the Choi experiment is over and bring in a genuine mobile ruck CCJ

Huh? Over?

had some great moments today at great times.

Reactions: 5 users
Pleasantly surprised by his game today. If he can maintain that level of intensity and consistency he will be a lock in the 22.

It’s a big “if” though.

Reactions: 1 users
Though Chol put in a pretty reasonable game today. Definately worth persisting with

How good does he kick the footy?
He ripped about 3 of the best passes ive seen in the last 3 years.
Play him....

Reactions: 3 users