Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies

Who wins the 2022 Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Much like the Brownlow, I've just found out that Seven don't stream the GF on their app. What a crock of *smile*. My antenna doesn't work, and the only available broadcaster doesn't have the rights to stream it on the net. What a joke. What a great media package you sold them Gill you dill.

Swans by 24.
Swans to turn around a 5 goal deficit at half time to win by 4 goals.

Reactions: 1 user
Heart says Swans but head says Cats.

Unfortunately Cats looked primed for this.

Reactions: 1 users
Did I miss it, or were Josh Caddy and Kane Lambert not in the retirees motorcade???

• Angry
Mumford and Mitch Robinson sharing a retirement car ..

handsome couple

• Haha
How’s Robbie going ? Hmmm. Just ok.

Not the Killers that’s for sure.
Not a fan but he's doing his best. Loved his Angels song dedicated to Warnie and You're the Voice for Johnny.

Problem with GF entertainment at this ground is the surroundings around the performer are stupidly vacant. At least get kids and dancers around it to fill the space. Admittedly, this would look better at night.

Not a fan but he's doing his best. Loved his Angels song dedicated to Warnie and You're the Voice for Johnny.

Problem with GF entertainment at this ground is the surroundings around the performer are stupidly vacant. At least get kids and dancers around it to fill the space. Admittedly, this would look better at night.
I thought the same thing, but it’s not an argument to change the time of the game. We go to watch the teams play, not to see a concert.

Did I miss it, or were Josh Caddy and Kane Lambert not in the retirees motorcade???
Don't meet the criteria I'd be thinking ...... 200 games is the bar you need to get over... give me Lambo's 130+ over that *smile* peanut Robinsons career everyday of the week!

I’m sure Matt Stevic will give the Cats a reaming……