Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies

Who wins the 2022 Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just came back to see who won the NS and listen to what is said.

Selwood . “Where it belongs”. That done it for me.

Scott ….how he has changed! Genuine???
Obviously he learnt his media lessons.

Reactions: 1 user
You're making it sound like we accomplished nothing in last 6 years.
Ffs. What’s any of that got to do with Richmond ? We’re not talking about Richmond here. Go to the other 3000 Richmond threads and 2 million posts for how good Richmond have been, are, whatever.

Yeah I know. I get that. And I agree. But reality is they get a hell of a lot right - and have got a lot right for a long time - such that those sort of things are just ancillary. Their recruiting, their chemistry, their persistence etc. …. you can’t ignore it.

I hate Hocking, Scott, their staging etc but you can’t ignore what they keep getting right.
Now's not the time for that redders, even if it is true:p

Just back from the GF
what a *smile* insipid putrid gutless performance by the Swans against the geriatric Pussies
IMO if the Pies managed to win last week their run and breaking through the lines they would’ve won easily

Reactions: 2 users
We’ve arguably stopped them getting three others.

Beat them in a GF next year and their status as Richmond bunnies will remain.
Laughter about this whining stuff. We beat them last only 2 years ago and all of a sudden we're minors to them. We nearly and should have beaten them this season and if we didn't get fARCed in Brisbane would have had the ability to beat them in the PF.

I might have caught alcoholic brain damage during that game.

Took 5 minutes to twig onto Buckley's quip about Isaac Smith being "no relation".
:mhihi :mhihi I was thinking; "Buckley; have they got a Buckley in the their team?" :mhihi:mhihi

• Haha
Now's not the time for that redders, even if it is true:p
Yeah. Some have gotta be petulant sore losers I guess.

Don’t whine about others success. Just shut up, hate them, and get better than them and *** beat them.

But don’t whine - that’s for losers. You’ll never win whining.

Reactions: 1 users
Thought Danger deserved the NS, best final I have seen him play.

This was their year, everything went right for them. Well done. Hate that they win but hard to argue they didn’t deserve it.

Yep I watched the Norm Smith winner announcement, hoped it was Stagerfield, and then turned it off immediately.

Congratulations to them. They were too good and dominant all season. But *smile* it; I don't have to listen to or watch it.

Thankfully I am off to Bali tomorrow where I can blissfully ignore it for the next 8 days!!

Enjoy Bali Ridley!

I can't fault the cats for everything today from game play to after the game. Also liked the speeches by Scott and Selwood.

I don't like cashing out early on Isaac Smith for Norm Smith though.

Don’t whine about others success. Just shut up, hate them, and get better than them and *** beat them.

Just as long as you don't say that you're happy for Selwood, Dangerfield, Hawkins, Scott and Hocking:mhihi

Thought Danger deserved the NS, best final I have seen him play.

This was their year, everything went right for them. Well done. Hate that they win but hard to argue they didn’t deserve it.
They didn't beat much.
Melbourne were fighting against themselves.
And we started our season after round 16.

Thought Rampe's speech was great. Wonder if f^cknuckle Tex was watching?

Reactions: 3 users
Just as long as you don't say that you're happy for Selwood, Dangerfield, Hawkins, Scott and Hocking:mhihi
No, never !!! I hate them more than anyone. But by the same token I’m not gonna whine about what ifs…buts ….the past…and other bs.

I just desperately want us to get better and beat them because I hate them so much. That’s my focus.

So if I keep posting that I hate them, isn't that whining? :mhihi