Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2022 - Cygnets vs the Pussies

Who wins the 2022 Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Only positive for me is that I didn’t waste any beer on watching the game.
I’ll save them for tonight

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

tbartiger

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2009
Qld
Time to stop whingeing about Geelong. Sick of the sore loser stuff.

Today was the level Richmond’s gotta get to now.
Absolutely. Last loss was round 9 for the cats. Our constant losses and giving up leads was evidence we weren’t good enough. We finished the season exactly where we deserved to, seventh and no more.
No need for sour grapes lads, we are better than that.
If you believe rule changes cost is the last two flags it’s time to give it up. Nones to blame but ourselves for not performing.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
That’s enough x 2.

Should have continued exercising.

Ciao to all for a few days.

Got to keep low to keep my emotions in check.
Yeah I turned it off two minutes into the 3rd and didn't put it back on. Just read the score and the NS winner. I don't actually hate Danger, just Selwood and Baby Huey and the coach.

Seasons done, we look to next year. I hope those bastard's get a tough draw.

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yeah I turned it off two minutes into the 3rd and didn't put it back on. Just read the score and the NS winner. I don't actually hate Danger, just Selwood and Baby Huey and the coach.

Seasons done, we look to next year. I hope those bastard's get a tough draw.
I'm sure they will get a tough draw. North, West Coast, Gold Coast, Adelaide, GWS at Crapdinia Park. Double up games against North and Hawthorn.

Reactions: 1 users

RemoteTiger

Woof!
Jul 29, 2004
Geelong deserve to be 2022 premiers they were the best team all year. Won well, won ugly, won lucky but they just kept on winning.

No sour grapes here about being legged up by new rules or helped by AFL HQs - they had the best players playing as a team.

Now for some peace and quiet for us supporters for a few months before next season starts for real.......enjoy and see you all back on here for another Tiger tilt at the 2023 crown........Go Tiges

Reactions: 5 users

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
I think Geelong are being thoroughly overrated. They're a good side, but this talk of them being an almost unbeatable juggernaut is way over the top. They've had a fairly easy draw in the back half of the season and were still pushed by some good teams. They are definitely beatable. Won't be a massive upset to me if Sydney pull it off. It will probably be a close game either way.
Ok, did not expect Sydney to be that pitiful :LOL:. Fair play to Geelong. Bullied them.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Rohan 3K 4HB 2M 1T 0G 1B vs Franklin 4K 1HB 2M 1T 0G 1B
Fight it out for biggest passenger on the day
Rohan is a finals dud
Why did Swans extend Buddys contract for another year when he’s well and truly cooked is beyond me

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
I think Geelong are being thoroughly overrated. They're a good side, but this talk of them being an almost unbeatable juggernaut is way over the top. They've had a fairly easy draw in the back half of the season and were still pushed by some good teams. They are definitely beatable. Won't be a massive upset to me if Sydney pull it off. It will probably be a close game either way.
Juggernaut :ROFLMAO: Theyre so old most of their players will be getting their seniors cars soon