Greyhound threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greyhound threads [Merged]

Cade

Elsiha Cuthbert
Apr 11, 2005
Melbourne
Re: Free To Good Home (Greyhound)

I'm looking for a dog i can still race, if any offers arrive please inform me!!!!

flinders_72

Tiger Cub
Jun 30, 2004
Re: Free To Good Home (Greyhound)

Greyhounds make fantastic pets, you could do worse that 'adopting' the one above. :)

Bunnerz85

Tiger Superstar
Feb 13, 2005
Greyhound

G'day guys.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting rid of my greyhound.

He was a racing greyhound but got injured and isnt able to run again.

Just wondering if anyone would know anybody who is interested in owning him.

He is Free to Good Home.

Cheers

flinders_72

Tiger Cub
Jun 30, 2004
Deledio - the greyhound not the footballer

He's having his third start tonight in the VBIS Maiden final at Sale at 7.10pm tonight. He looks a very good one in the making as he's won only two starts so far in good time. Let's see how he goes, he should win again.

Coughlan24

Tiger Superstar
Jul 8, 2004
Lithgow, NSW
Re: Deledio - the greyhound not the footballer

He was slow early and got poleaxed and I think he ran last, but he is very exciting and Jason Thompson is an excellent trainer, he will win a lot of good races.

flinders_72

Tiger Cub
Jun 30, 2004

Well he finally had his next start last night after obviously getting injured in the race mentioned above and ran a great race to win by 8.5 lengths in a very fast 25.69 at Geelong. Co-incidently he's a black dog and was wearing the yellow vest (as seen in the link below)... go Tigers!!!

https://edog.grv.org.au/webwiz/Photos/GEL23JAN06-06.jpg

major spike

Tiger Rookie
Jan 29, 2005
great wide open

Nice win. Is there a Deledio(the dog) mailing list I can subscribe to so I know when he's running?

The dog is obviously a champion and will win more often than lose :D :clap :clap

mk33

Tiger Champion
Jul 24, 2005
Caulfield

whatever happened to the 2yo horse from Lee Freedman, was nominated on Turnbull Stakes Day but not sighted since

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

major spike said:
Nice win. Is there a Deledio(the dog) mailing list I can subscribe to so I know when he's running?

The dog is obviously a champion and will win more often than lose :D :clap :clap

yes, go to grv.org.au and you can register (for free) and then track any dog when it is running. Will then send you an email 3 days or so before it runs. Any problems registering let me know.

major spike

Tiger Rookie
Jan 29, 2005
great wide open

jb03 said:
major spike said:

yes, go to grv.org.au and you can register (for free) and then track any dog when it is running. Will then send you an email 3 days or so before it runs. Any problems registering let me know.

Wow. I was half kidding and didnt believe there would be such a free service. But glad there is and glad you told me. Im signing up right now!

Cheers

Actually I do have a problem... where on that site am I meant to go? ??? :help

flinders_72

Tiger Cub
Jun 30, 2004

Try this link Spike:

http://www.grv.org.au/watchdog.htm

major spike

Tiger Rookie
Jan 29, 2005
great wide open

Thanks Flinders, worked a treat :D

I got my first reminder email today about Deledio's next run.

Here are the details.....

Watchdog - DELEDIO is engaged to run on Tuesday, 31/01/06 at Geelong in Race 9.

Fields for this race are as follows:

Race 9 Grade 5 457 Metres 09:35PM
PUZZLE PRIZE AT STUD
$860-245-125/TRI/QUIN R/D EXACTA

1 TEXAS CHAINSAW
2 * DELEDIO
3 COMANCHE
4 ESS ESS MINNOW
5 GUNG HO
6 LIMBURG LIMMO
7 BOT FLYER
8 TESSIE LOUISE
9 INTRIGUE
10 HAPPY LILL

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

mk33 said:
whatever happened to the 2yo horse from Lee Freedman, was nominated on Turnbull Stakes Day but not sighted since
Wil run very soon trialled behind something academy the other day who came out and started fav but ran 4th the other day