Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

You are assuming:
a) the Hardwicks were still together at the beginning of the year.
b) Damien Hardwick got into the relationship before they were separated.

I assume that all of this is none of my business.

DS
Yet you comment on it. And Ghosts assumptions are correct.

You are assuming:
a) the Hardwicks were still together at the beginning of the year.
b) Damien Hardwick got into the relationship before they were separated.

I assume that all of this is none of my business.

DS
A. Wife and daughter traveled up to the hub so clearly they thought everything was okay with the family
B. Most certainly. The fallout in recent days confirms that.

Reactions: 1 user
In the scheme of things this won’t affect the club as it didn’t in 2020.

One thing I found interesting in the GF presser was that Dimma mentioned that Benny and Tim hit him with a sledgehammer with their COVID advice and “didn’t care who they were talking to”.

Well, naturally Dimma. They are your bosses.

Maybe, just maybe there is a nugget of hubris forming that I hope is stamped out pretty quickly.

Dimma has become a fine coach but he is at his best when he is respectful and humble.

We will know more as the season unfolds but I think we’ll be OK.

Holistically we might be looking at the price paid for a high pressure, high performance environment exacerbated beyond healthy margins within a quarantine bubble.

Absolutely a private matter only , just one for the ambulance chasing gossip columnists now

Reactions: 5 users
I don't give the proverbial rats toss bag about people's private lives. Can't wait to see the boys weaving their magic on the G.

Reactions: 7 users
I just hope the marriage break up can be as amicable as possible, especially for the children sake, the media will do their best to make sure that it's not.

Reactions: 1 users
Kind of like running red lights, each one was a warning not to run the next one. He was selfish, arrogant, stupid and mostly betrayed those he claimed to love. In short he is a *smile* of a bloke.
is still one hell of a footy coach though
Seems like a lot of assumptions here unless you know the facts?

Just one more.

After the Swans game in July Hardwick used Mrs Hardwick to break the tension after sticking his foot in his mouth.

'Mrs Hardwick gave me a dressing down. That was a good result.'

Weirder and weirder.
This is what will upset people, he was referencing her as his rock , whilst banging the new bird. Pretty unsavoury if you ask me, having been on the other side of this sort of thing people get pissed off

Reactions: 4 users
The question that still hasn't been answered did he hook up with his new bird after the split with his wife or while with her.

I guess only a couple of people will ever know the answer to that, but as I don't share the distaste of others for the tabloid aspect of footy so I'll give you my theory on what happened, and it is just a theory.

The affair started no later than early 2019 and probably much earlier. Hardwick informed his wife of his decision to seperate during the shutdown in 2020. She travelled to the hub still hoping to reconcile and was made aware that Hardwick intended to move on with a new partner, and quickly left again. Ms Crow then also left her partner and travelled to the hub, and from that point they have been together.
If it did happen that way, that's pretty brutal on both their partners.

What makes you think it started so early?

I don't give the proverbial rats toss bag about people's private lives. Can't wait to see the boys weaving their magic on the G.
Yep, It seems there’s some that live for the off field goss rather then actually watching the best game on the planet , so over off field BS, have no interest in it