Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
I guess only a couple of people will ever know the answer to that, but as I don't share the distaste of others for the tabloid aspect of footy so I'll give you my theory on what happened, and it is just a theory.

The affair started no later than early 2019 and probably much earlier. Hardwick informed his wife of his decision to seperate during the shutdown in 2020. She travelled to the hub still hoping to reconcile and was made aware that Hardwick intended to move on with a new partner, and quickly left again. Ms Crow then also left her partner and travelled to the hub, and from that point they have been together.
You mean 2020 and not 2019?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Yep, It seems there’s some that live for the off field goss rather then actually watching the best game on the planet , so over off field BS, have no interest in it
My old man said that years ago. He lamented people who wrote about the game rather than all the off field crap that goes on around it.

Reactions: 1 user

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
The question that still hasn't been answered did he hook up with his new bird after the split with his wife or while with her.
Anyone on here who could give a stuff about the answer to that question should *smile* off and study up back-copies of the HUN or New Idea.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Not sure that cheating on your wife and betraying her and his kids is an imperfection.
Im not sure we know if that is true or not.
I’m sure it’s none of our business other than if it impacts on field performance and that the club would address this if they thought it would.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
It's personal matter for Dimma simple as that it's the amature media dragging our footy club in it for a headline.Derail the season loool yeah right let it happen again back to back flags Muppets.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I find it really odd Damien was wearing his wedding ring during the lead up to and during the Grand Final given his new partner had already quarantined via Darwin and was apparently on the Gold Coast already.
Could be highly possible that he's had a busted knuckle or two n could only get the band off with an oxy torch

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Ok I'm in Botswana as most of you know but have a few friends involved in other clubs .. who I do chat to on what's up etc ..
This is rumor / opinion ok ...but was told this :
"Some senior players and CEO not impressed I have heard . Hardwick might will be at another club in 2022 if he looses some of the players over this . He will receive huge offers from clubs like GWS . Also he might not be keen on rebuilding at the tigers after this era. Could look for a fresh start after this . Assistant coaches taking training at Richmond at the moment "

Last edited:

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Ok I'm in Botswana as most of you know but have a few friends involved in other clubs .. who I do chat to on what's up etc ..
"Some senior players and CEO not impressed I have heard . Hardwick might will be at another club in 2022 if he looses some of the players over this . He will receive huge offers from clubs like GWS . Also he might not be keen on rebuilding at the tigers after this era. Could look for a fresh start after this . Assistant coaches taking training at Richmond at the moment "
Assistant coaches traditionally take training at this time of year at many clubs. Not an issue.

Reactions: 4 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Hardwick was always on a long break - so this is why the assistants are taking training - when training actually starts of course.

Reactions: 2 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Kind of like running red lights, each one was a warning not to run the next one. He was selfish, arrogant, stupid and mostly betrayed those he claimed to love. In short he is a *smile* of a bloke.
is still one hell of a footy coach though
They’re imperfections when you consider the character traits you’d list in a perfect person by comparison

No left foot

Tiger Rookie
Aug 30, 2020
"Some senior players and CEO not impressed I have heard . Hardwick might will be at another club in 2022 if he looses some of the players over this . He will receive huge offers from clubs like GWS . Also he might not be keen on rebuilding at the tigers after this era. Could look for a fresh start after this . Assistant coaches taking training at Richmond at the moment"
Ok I'm in Botswana Stay away from the Hippos as most of you know but have a few friends involved in other clubs Always an accurate source .. who I do chat to on what's up etc ..

"Some senior players and CEO not impressed I have heard It's all OK. Hardwick might will be at another club in 2022 His contract finishes end of 2021 so who knows if he looses some of the players over this Nope, he already would have, they've known for a while. He will receive huge offers from clubs like GWS Yep. Also he might not be keen on rebuilding at the tigers after this era. Yep, era still going though Could look for a fresh start after this Yep, happened before..R. Lyon.. . Assistant coaches taking training at Richmond at the moment. Nothing unusual, he said he was on a break"

Enjoy the Ostrich steak wildlife.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
TBH I don't care whats done, I just care about whats to be done over the next season, and I'm hoping it does not ruin the club dynamic.

If we can manage to rip one more flag from this group then its not an issue..

• Love