Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hardwick

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
10 years since being appointed today. I wanted him sacked after 2016. Now I think if we can win another flag he will be only just behind Hafey as our greatest ever coach.

I still want him sacked.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
we should sack dimma and employ whichever coach has the highest winning game percentage. Money is no object.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
No scarcasm alert.. Dumb statement to make, if you are serious.

Just an allusion to some comparisons between Dimma and other coaches made in the dim distant past Razor ... :)

Wouldn't swap Dimma for any other coach in the AFL.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Appeared to be very relaxed pre game. Gave the impression that this was just another H&M game for us, whereas Brisbane placed for more importance on it.

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
Just an allusion to some comparisons between Dimma and other coaches made in the dim distant past Razor ... :)

Wouldn't swap Dimma for any other coach in the AFL.

Nice to know. I hasten to add that I did have a few frothies by the the time I made that reply. Do excuse me. :mhihi

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Listened to an except of Rhett Bartletts podcast with Dimma from last year.
He just loves the club and us the supporters.
I'm glad we put things in place to achieve what we did in 2107.
But it's time wput things right after last years disappointment.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Love the confidence and calm. I have a memory (probably a false memory now) of a shot of the rooms just after Brisbane beat Essendon during their three-peat. There was an interview with one of the Lions and Lethal walked past in the background sipping tea from a china cup. I hoped it was intentional, a message to Sheeds. You're a pretender.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bugger. I really wanted to elaborate.
No other has taken us to maybe 2 flags. Who else do you think is better? Northey is close but only 1 year in the finals. TJ got us to a flag but only lasted 1 more year.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Hafey was the last one to coach us to 3 prelims. That pretty much says it all, really. He’s developed a great system, and it’s now withstood injury. Rance goes down, no worries. Dusty isn’t impacting in the middle, send him forward.