Homecoming Hero | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Homecoming Hero

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
scrapping the bottom of the barrel, who’s next week Ben Hollands

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Just proves we had some very ordinary players over that period of 37 years.

They could've just had Leon Cameron this week.

agincourt

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 4, 2004
....and like clockwork the usual negative pricks chime in.

The guys not even playing any more!
The club valued his contribution enough to honour him and some of you can't even just let him have his moment and show some basic respect!

Totally classless.

Reactions: 4 users

Sir

Tiger Superstar
Apr 23, 2004
Just proves we had some very ordinary players over that period of 37 years.

They could've just had Leon Cameron this week.
Took me a while to realise you are a total (think tiny *smile*!)

The guy plays almost/200 games for the RFC and you achieved exactly what? (........ spelt M.E.D.I.O.C.R.I.T.Y)

I'm not overly familiar with the new site - but I'll work out how to block your posts ASAP.

.............. as for Leon Cameron - gee - I loved how he could laser pass from the backline! In the post Scott Turner / Darren *smile* era - Leon Cameron was a shining light!). He makes Houli look amateur!

Reactions: 1 user

Sir

Tiger Superstar
Apr 23, 2004
Took me a while to realise you are a total (think tiny *****!)

The guy plays almost/200 games for the RFC and you achieved exactly what? (........ spelt M.E.D.I.O.C.R.I.T.Y)

I'm not overly familiar with the new site - but I'll work out how to block your posts ASAP.

.............. as for Leon Cameron - gee - I loved how he could laser pass from the backline! In the post Scott Turner / Darren ****** era - Leon Cameron was a shining light!). He makes Houli look amateur!
Ha ha G.A.S.P.E.R censored????

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I'm really enjoying the Ignore feature. Thanks Mr T
It’s a thing of beauty, the only problem I’ve found is you start thinking somebody is talking to themselves lol.

Good footballer Tiva, would have been interesting to see him in a good side. Am I right saying he had a really bad injury playing for a club Beaconsfield way ?

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Loved tivva as a player - gave it 100% to the best of his ability every games. Never understood why he was ever a whipping boy . My memory of him is cutting through the middle and a beautiful left footed pass or raking left footed goal. Loved him - worthy homecoming hero.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Ahhh Freezer, one of my all time favourite Tigers.

Hard as nails he was.

I see a lot of him in Jack Ross.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I see Freezer in the local coffee shop and he is always up for a chat. Looks a little older and greyer but geez he is in good nick.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Took me a while to realise you are a total (think tiny *****!)

.............. as for Leon Cameron - gee - I loved how he could laser pass from the backline! In the post Scott Turner / Darren ****** era - Leon Cameron was a shining light!). He makes Houli look amateur!
Tap on their user name and the ignore function comes up.

I did it with gene simmons on the kiss board.
I fave ace frehley though.