Supercoach Bargain Players ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach Bargain Players ?

hptiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 22, 2006
Melbourne
Who has a good tip for a bargain player for Supercoach.

Forward. Trent Hentchal, if his knee holds up would be a bargain.
Defender. Michael Firrito, should score lots of points playing midfield.
Midfielder. Daniel Rich, bargain
Ruck. ? Gus maybe

Anyone else got some good players ?

hptiger said:

Some on here are massive fans of a kid called Danny Meyer. Apparently he will be better than Gavin Wanganeen. (I really have to find a straight faced smiley!)

hptiger said:
Who has a good tip for a bargain player for Supercoach.

Forward. Trent Hentchal, if his knee holds up would be a bargain.
Defender. Michael Firrito, should score lots of points playing midfield.
Midfielder. Daniel Rich, bargain
Ruck. ? Gus maybe

raines, judd

Dyer Disciple said:
Some on here are massive fans of a kid called Danny Meyer. Apparently he will be better than Gavin Wanganeen. (I really have to find a straight faced smiley!)
;D
Is he expected to play for Port in round 1 based on his pre season form?

Tigers of Old said:
;D
Is he expected to play for Port in round 1 based on his pre season form?

He is a rookie so unless port decide to elevate him then he won't play round 1.

Higgins from Bulldogs.

I wouldn't worry about the Swans pre season form. They always treat it as a bit of a joke. I read an article a little while ago where Malceski sounded pretty confident.

Higgins is a good one too I :hearton L.

Yes ive got Higgins, would take Cotchin but he is injured, maybe i will trade for Cotchin when fit. Ive got Lids as a fwd same as Richo. I try to get as many midfielders as i can in other positions, get more points, same as defenders try and get lots of flankers, like McMahon. Keep away from full backs that only stop there opponent, they dont score as well. Than to fill the list look for the first year players you think will do well. Example Rich.

I'm a miserable sod. Not putting my research up on here. Too many competitors on PRE and Pharace will just plunder my plans. :cutelaugh

Liam Anthony, Jesse Smith from Kangas , Mark Nicoski, Mitchell Brown at WCE Mitch Robinson from Carlton , Pat Dangerfield Crows and Hayden Skipworth is a monty to play extended games and game time for Dons, and Ward for the Dogs is great value also.

He is a lay down cert for round 1 for bombers, will play midfield for Dons and Knights loves him.

I didnt say he was a gun but a handy cheaper option for the bench that will play from round 1.

Dangerfield is a good buy. The crows are looking at younger guys running through the midfield.

Should play quite a few gammes.