HS Supercoach 2010 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HS Supercoach 2010

Braddles said:
Yep, this week's been horrible so far...

I'm really regretting my Tippett-Hille ruck combo atm :-\
x4! Tippett, Hall, Ziebell, Hitchcock!

On the other hand ive got my best ever ruck combo, Sandilands and Seaby ;D

mtench said:
x4! Tippett, Hall, Ziebell, Hitchcock!

On the other hand ive got my best ever ruck combo, Sandilands and Seaby ;D

Ziebell got over 100 last week so no need to panic yet. Roos got smashed.
Hall will come right and kick a bag. He had a good defence on him yesterday ;D
Tippett will be a gun, I wouldn't trade him just yet. Adelaide are playing poorly atm but he will improve when they do.
Hitchcock is a rookie, scores of 40-50 are OK. Will make you some $ down the track.

Now is not the time to trade! Especially sideways trades and even more especially rookies that are playing for rookies.

Remember Newman got 16 last week and 128 this week.

KiwiTig said:
Ziebell got over 100 last week so no need to panic yet. Roos got smashed.
Hall will come right and kick a bag. He had a good defence on him yesterday ;D
Tippett will be a gun, I wouldn't trade him just yet. Adelaide are playing poorly atm but he will improve when they do.
Hitchcock is a rookie, scores of 40-50 are OK. Will make you some $ down the track.

Now is not the time to trade! Especially sideways trades and even more especially rookies that are playing for rookies.

Remember Newman got 16 last week and 128 this week.
Some concern over Ziebells fitness, was of the ground for a long time with a foot.
Is Tippett playing the same roll as last year or is he spending more time on the ball? Was thinking of trading Tippett for Ballantyne and then trading Hall for Brown?

just checked my second side(it may have become my first side) and i scored 2472 to give me a weekly ranking of 244 and a overal ranking of 654

I scraped together 2137 this week.

Hits: Barlow (again) Goddard and Cooney. And Riewoldt as skipper, phew!
Misses: where to begin? Nicoski (injured and scored 6) Tippett, Walker (crows struggling) Pavlich (57 in a winning side!)

hope the cats give Podsiadly a chance soon. How'd ya go this week?

Its getting worse: 1848 this week.
Ziebell,Fev,Warnock and Scully let me down big time.

mtench said:
just checked my second side(it may have become my first side) and i scored 2472 to give me a weekly ranking of 244 and a overal ranking of 654

Funny how that happens, mine is the same....

Show's the luck factor.

2154 this week. At the same time disappointing and kinda pleasing. I had 7 players score under 70 and 9 score 70-100, so the rest of them did quite well.

Unfortunately I'm already at the stage where I'm going to have to consider making trades to get rid of underperforming players (particularly Tippett :mad:) if I'm to get myself back in the game.

Still think I've got a decent side, just being killed each week by a few guys not performing when they're so much better than they're showing.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Its getting worse: 1848 this week.
Ziebell,*smile* and Scully let me down big time.
Oh look.I put in Fev and it gives me a smile. :hihi :hihi :hihi

Tigers of Old said:
2243 this week for the one that counts. Placed at 3,600.
Going ok.

overall ranking: 3,883 of 341,437

I'm not far behind Oldie! :hihi

Got 2,342 this week, solid.

2226 with a hole in my forwards. Hoping one of Posiadly, Renton or Robbie Tarrant gets a game this week. I'm thinking of trading in Jolly :( for Seaby or Jamar.

2207 this week. 7,475 overall.

Stars: Riewoldt as captain, O'Keefe, Grimes, Goddard, Barlow, Pendlebury and Malceski has been a steal so far.

Flops: Ziebell, Hall, Hille, Farmer (thinking of trading him for Beau Waters), Stanton and Hitchcock.

Hurn is suspended this week, so i'll bench him for Silvagni who got 101 last week. Farmer will also be benched for Benny Nason.

I'm resisting the temptation to trade a cheapie for a cheapie, it's a waste of a trade.

I hope Robbie Gray is back this week.

Although I don't like to swap captains and Riewoldt has done a brilliant job so far, he's up against the Pies. Ryan O'Keefe against the Tigers might be the go.....

Thinking of trading out Mitch Clark for Kruezer.

80k cheaper, too big a price difference and points difference.

Would be my first trade and leave me with $110k in the bank. Thinking of dumping Mitch Farmer for Silvagni and taking that 70k leaving me $180 in the bank.

Would cost two trades but iwht $180k in the bank I would call that break even. Tough choices early.

Actually my position has improved: ;D

3,467 of 343,506

weekly ranking: 3,467 of 343,506
weekly/overall change: 11,470/12,139 up
league ranking: N/A - currently first
rounds played: 2
avg score/ round: 2293.50
trades remaining: 20
team value: $9,794,900
change in value: $0

Think of trading Farmer but I think I will keep away from trading too soon. I have a lot of young talent on my team and will wait to see their value. I imagine, Martin, Barlow etc will skyrocket.

In a good, healthy position, better than most years, I think I can make a good assult this year.

Tigerbob said:
I imagine, Martin, Barlow etc will skyrocket.

It will be interesting to see how much Barlow goes up, I don't think i've ever seen a rookie priced player score like him before.

If he snags another 120+ this week, he'd have to go straight into the $300k's.

Braddles said:
Heath Shaw out really hurts. That was pretty much the last thing I needed...

Especially those with Hurn in their teams as well :hihi