HS Supercoach 2010 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HS Supercoach 2010

2278 for me.

Had 7 players score 75 or less which is a little disappointing, a few of them are reasonably experienced players too. Hopefully they'll do better for me next week, but I'm still happy with this as a first up score.

I managed 2142 this week. Nowhere near the leaders though, wow! I'm ranked 38,744th heh heh

This weeks "hits"
Riewoldt as captain (326)
Malceski good score for the price (139)
Sandilands as first ruck (124)

This weeks "misses"
Had Barlow (151) as an emergency d'oh !
Bulldogs players all let me down.

how did everyone else go?

Would rather not say really. Too many Tigers in the Supercoach side...duh!!! Also my Bullies players did not perform well. In Dreamteam, I did OK but made a huge error. I have Nick R. as captain in both, but neglected to activate him in the Dreamteam. Like the Tigers of Old, there is always next week.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
1919 for me
Dissapointments all over the ground.lol

;D

Wouldn't worry too much yet skip.
My mate who's not big into AFL gave me a call during the week to ask me if there were any bargains to be had so I gave him a few names. He ended up punching out 2501 to be just outside the top 50. Nearly fell off my chair when he sent the txt this morning. Top score for the week btw was 2625. :eek:

2308 for me and Robbie Gray was a late withdrawal!!

I had no emergency selected/ no-one available to cover him!!

Harry said:
hey braddles (and anyone else) how much attention are you now paying to MPP's with the new substitution rule where you can sub a MPP into a different position? Not many people are aware of this but if you pick the right amount of them and have enough on the bench it could save you from getting doughnuts when injuries hit. It's making it even more tricky to choose a team now.

Sorry Harry, just noticed this, but Kiwi was spot on with what he said. I haven't taken the slightest bit of notice of MPPs myself, but might take it into consideration as the season goes on.

Tigers of Old said:
;D

Wouldn't worry too much yet skip.
My mate who's not big into AFL gave me a call during the week to ask me if there were any bargains to be had so I gave him a few names. He ended up punching out 2501 to be just outside the top 50. Nearly fell off my chair when he sent the txt this morning. Top score for the week btw was 2625. :eek:
Jesus.Not a bad effort from your mate.lol.What peevs me off[I guess the same thing can be said about Richmond] is my side looks good on paper.lol.

2312, I had Gray out as well. Lucky Hitchcock did well as an emergency.

Think I'm on top of the PRE "Rourloud" League at the minute.

Rfc4Ever said:

I had Gray out as well, and he looks to be out for another 2-3 weeks.

Let's hope Hitchcock can have a couple more good weeks.

Rfc4Ever said:

Great score. Did I invite you into that league?? If so I have a lot of ground to make up.