HS Supercoach 2010 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HS Supercoach 2010

2266 this week. My forward line is performing very badly at the moment. WTF is wrong with O'Keefe??

Still 5-0 though 8)

2094 this week.

Hits: Hodge as captain payed off (155 x 2) Carrazzo traded into team (143). Hall, Sandilands and Goddard all good scores
Misses: ROK - what the!?!? Gram injury, Tippett - no idea !

15 trades remaining.

Spare cash so I nearly traded Hall out for Pavlich this week but instead dropped Goodes for Judd. That decision got me an extra 96 points. Still only 2289 with O'Keefe (30) :pullhair , Hooker (25) off early and Fyfe 29.

If you're trying to look up your score right now forget it. It looks like the work-experience kid is in charge of their computer atm.

YinnarTiger said:
If you're trying to look up your score right now forget it. It looks like the work-experience kid is in charge of their computer atm.

You must be referring to the Dream Team opposed to Supercoach.

Just scraped together a score over 2K this week (2022). My forward line is not performing. Here is this weeks world famous "hits and misses" report.

Hits: Malceski (104) and Hodge (136 x 2) have both proved reliable. Hargrave (106) finally scores a few points.
Goddard (157) and Cooney (171) really saved me this week.
Misses: Carrazzo (42) why did I put a Carlton player in my side argh! Brown (38) what is wrong with him? Scully (39) feeling the pinch?

hope you guys had a good week. I have 15 trades remaining

tannerztigers said:
1820 .... do I say anymore? After averaging about 2100 last couple weeks.

"Beat" you! 1766 :'(

Robbie Gray donut and Kennelly 2 points hurt. Plus a few other duds - Gumby and Brown in the 30's

Really struggling this year.

mexican_radio said:
Fremantle dropped Barlow from the team (late change) and stuffed me up badly

Lucky I have Bastinac as an emergency (he's scoring quite well up until 3 qtr time and should notch up at least 100)

Big fat 0 for Barlow (with no Trengove playing on the bench!) Higgins 40, ROK 50, Grundy 59 and Malceski 63 really killed me this week. Resting players really screwing me this year.

mtench said:
Big fat 0 for Barlow (with no Trengove playing on the bench!) Higgins 40, ROK 50, Grundy 59 and Malceski 63 really killed me this week. Resting players really screwing me this year.
same here Mr T , almost exactly the same issues reduced me to a low score