HS Supercoach 2010 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HS Supercoach 2010

2225 this week and pounded that senile old fool Sheedy ;D

Not as good as the last two weeks but not bad as it seems scoring was down across the board.

Just don't have it this year. My midfield is killing me.

Dane Swan, Sam Mitchell, Cooney, Gibbs, Barlow, Martin, Trengove, Scully.

Sam Mitchell, geez.

SCOOP said:
Just don't have it this year. My midfield is killing me.

Dane Swan, Sam Mitchell, Cooney, Gibbs, Barlow, Martin, Trengove, Scully.

Sam Mitchell, geez.

Yeah agree - I traded Mitchell last week for Ryan O'Keefe, much happier.

B1

Goodes, Tippett, Hall are burning me this year.

Should have waited on Goodes - he always has a strong back end to a season

A slight improvement this week as I edged above the 2K line with 2,045

Hits: Hodge as captain(276), Goddard(133), Ruck division going well - Sandilands(119) and NicNat(117)
Misses: Malceski(45) what happened? Any Crows player !

time to trade I think !

Tigers of Old said:
My mate who's not big into AFL gave me a call during the week to ask me if there were any bargains to be had so I gave him a few names. He ended up punching out 2501 to be just outside the top 50. Nearly fell off my chair when he sent the txt this morning. Top score for the week btw was 2625. :eek:

My mate is currently sitting in 8th place! Not bad out of three hundred odd thousand.

Wish I could say the same for myself. :-[

Tigers of Old said:
My mate is currently sitting in 8th place! Not bad out of three hundred odd thousand.

8th :eek: Fantastic effort. Geez I thought I was going OK at 1125 overall.

The pressure is on him though :hihi Gonna be tough to maintain that throughout the year. What's the prize? $20K or $50K? Whatever, it's worth winning. Good luck to him.

Ridley said:
8th :eek: Fantastic effort. Geez I thought I was going OK at 1125 overall.

The pressure is on him though :hihi Gonna be tough to maintain that throughout the year. What's the prize? $20K or $50K? Whatever, it's worth winning. Good luck to him.

It's 50K I think.

1125 is pretty good Ridles - your a chance if you play it wisely.

I'm usually a supercoacher but had a go at dramteam this year. Sitting 264th atm - prize is a car I think.

Harry said:
It's 50K I think.

1125 is pretty good Ridles - your a chance if you play it wisely.

I'm usually a supercoacher but had a go at dramteam this year. Sitting 264th atm - prize is a car I think.

Yeah going OK Harry but probably a bit too far back even at this early stage to bother the leaders.

What's better, DT or SC? I've only ever done SC as it was the first one I was invited to and I couldn't be arsed doing both. I play against a group of mates so I can't see me changing either.

From what I believe SC seems more popular (certainly on PRE) but I could be wrong.

264 is good going by the way; big chance.

Ridley said:
Yeah going OK Harry but probably a bit too far back even at this early stage to bother the leaders.

What's better, DT or SC? I've only ever done SC as it was the first one I was invited to and I couldn't be arsed doing both. I play against a group of mates so I can't see me changing either.

From what I believe SC seems more popular (certainly on PRE) but I could be wrong.

264 is good going by the way; big chance.

I prefer supercoach but I'll be putting more effort into Dreamteam now.

mexican_radio said:
It's happening again this year. Clubs make these "late withdrawals" and stuff up my team grrrrr

Joel Corey late withdrawal today. Unspecified injury ::) A player short now :mad:

mtench said:
2378 with

Enright 74
Goodwin 65
Seaby 52
Brown 39
Podsiadly 68
Rockliff 42

Oh what could have been! ;)

Great score; that'll be right up there this week.

I scored 2174 with a player short (bloody Corey) and Brown, Rioli and Peterson all in the 30s.

But I still beat one of my mates and that's all that counts ;D