I Hate Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I Hate Collingwood

Brian H

Tiger Cub
Jul 26, 2013
The Umpires have absolutely abandoned them it's gold. However, unfortunately the Umpires are now favouring the Blues. Honestly, the AFL is now an orchestrated soap opera. Collingwood were handed a top 4 finish and you can be guaranteed that Carlton will be handed top 4 this year. It's clearly visible already.... Put your money on the Blues. Hocking started this soap opera.
I just posted the exact same thing on my footy friends what's app. The AFL - Atrocious Fixed League is just a joke now.
Maybe the saints are going to get the arm chair ride now as well as carlscum

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The script now reads you have had your go Collingwood. Back to the field you go. Carlton you're up. Umpires, now do your job and control moments in the game to make sure of the result. Deadset reality TV show....

the maggots did conspicuously fail to proffer a hand when Collingwood were on the canvas last night.

quite bizarre,

and yes, on the face of it, seems corrupt at worst, contrived at the median, and demonstration of an embarrassingly flimsy downhill skiing collective consciousness at best

then fly simply ran out of levitation juice and he spectacularly landed on his arse.

I wonder if there's a correlation?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Maybe the saints are going to get the arm chair ride now as well as carlscum

if anyone deserves a lucky break,

its the Saints.

Its a good thing im not RFC list manager cause I'd be donating Naoh Balta to them.

go Sainters!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The script now reads you have had your go Collingwood. Back to the field you go. Carlton you're up. Umpires, now do your job and control moments in the game to make sure of the result. Deadset reality TV show....

did we draw the 'miss a turn, take a relentless decade long 1:2 differential for a decade' card?

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Fly looks messed up and the grin has gone

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

it happened as suddenly as Pendle's started diving and ducking for every possession.

I wonder if the Collingwood crowd will start Booing him en masse whenever he goes near the ball?

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
There were some grins but probably more from the Jack Nicholson school.

“Let’s get busy.”

This is the catch cry. For McCrae, it appears to be both a threat in his workplace and possibly a come on at home.

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The Umpires have absolutely abandoned them it's gold. However, unfortunately the Umpires are now favouring the Blues. Honestly, the AFL is now an orchestrated soap opera. Collingwood were handed a top 4 finish and you can be guaranteed that Carlton will be handed top 4 this year. It's clearly visible already.... Put your money on the Blues. Hocking started this soap opera.
That's the scenario that AFLHQ have been working toward for thirty years.
Woofers win a flag.
Tigers win a flag.
Wet Coke win a flag.
Smelbourne win a flag.
Moggies win a flag.
Colonwood win a flag.
Everyone gets a turn at winning a flag. Last thing AFLHQ wants is dynasty teams. They don't want a Brisvegas or Moggies or Hawforn or Tigers winning groups of flags on the burst and creating a period of near invincibility. They want for every team to have a chance to win a flag once in a long while.

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Kanye West Laughing GIF

Yeah we're still having fun.

• Haha

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Yes couldn't resist having a look at the Collingwood fans game thread. On PRE we have Pendles, Sidey, Mitch, Coxy and Howey gone. They add Mihocek, Elliot and Crisp to the pile. *smile* the worst possible trade at the worst possible time! great stuff!

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
"it's just little things....it's just little things....that mean big things...." :mhihi

"Lasagna with too much cheese......"

Weird.

Last edited:

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Shows how important a couple of link players in form need to be… re pendles and sidebum
Really critical to their structure and shape… hard players to replace. Same struggle we have had

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I don’t think we should over analyse this…

Collingwood suck right now and I am loving it. Who cares what got them in this hole. Long may they reside in it.

Good times 😀

Reactions: 9 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
but to celebrate the clear concession, that he managed to copy the tiger dynasty exactly 33.333333% accurately
You're being generous there.
They won a single premiership by less than a goal, with a lucky umpire decision late, against a team that never wins on the MCG. and their combined finals victories was less than 2 goals.

Our average finals margin in our premiership years was over 5 goals, our average GF wins was about 10 goals- .and we had all the GFs won by 3/4 time.

unless things turn around for them quick, they are about 1% of the team we were.

Reactions: 4 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
when we meet Collingwood

two also-rans going at it on the G

I would love a repeat of the King-Didak affair of 09

Except with Pickett jumper-punching Maynard into oblivion

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Heard this.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Owen.

Owen who?

Owen Three!:cool:

Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Still laughing and pondering fly's presser. Pretty cunning, and funny re the umps. A question came about the umps and the free count, fly responded enthusiastically, 'some of those were real, some of those were real'. to translate, some of the frees paid against Collingwood were legitimate. He was kind-of towing the line and making a concession, but he was really saying 'some were real, a lot were robberies'. Pretty funny.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I wouldn't get over-excited about Collingwood losing the free kick count in 1 game. They won the free kick count in the previous 2 games and I'm sure the umpires' form will improve and Collingwood get back to a positive free kick count very quickly.

They are the umpires' pets.

But I am enjoying them being 0-3 at the moment and hopefully Brissie will be fired up and out for revenge next week, a very large helping of revenge would be good and kick Collingwood's percentage into oblivion.

DS

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
You're being generous there.
They won a single premiership by less than a goal, with a lucky umpire decision late, against a team that never wins on the MCG. and their combined finals victories was less than 2 goals.

Our average finals margin in our premiership years was over 5 goals, our average GF wins was about 10 goals- .and we had all the GFs won by 3/4 time.

unless things turn around for them quick, they are about 1% of the team we were.
Agree with your overall argument but we were two points in front at three-quarter time in 2020.