I Hate Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I Hate Collingwood

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
That's the scenario that AFLHQ have been working toward for thirty years.
Woofers win a flag.
Tigers win a flag.
Wet Coke win a flag.
Smelbourne win a flag.
Moggies win a flag.
Colonwood win a flag.
Everyone gets a turn at winning a flag. Last thing AFLHQ wants is dynasty teams. They don't want a Brisvegas or Moggies or Hawforn or Tigers winning groups of flags on the burst and creating a period of near invincibility. They want for every team to have a chance to win a flag once in a long while.
Problem for them is, the teams have to look half way legit, otherwise it's a bit obvious. The Aints are lining up, Kingsley's mob, the Swannies......

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The McCrae Grin/Smurk has disappeared.
Sidebottom is finished.
When Crisp can't be bothered chasing your not winning a flag.
Little Dacios too many short steps.
His brother is showing him up. Much better all round footballer.
Penderbury is cooked.
Miss Moore can't play 1 on 1.
Quaynoor and Markov invisible.
Milocheck looks like a Port Melbourne player this year.
And Elliott still thinks his shiit dosent stink.
What's the lowest a premiership team has finished the following year.
I'm putting my money on them.
I knew they would be shiit .

Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
No doubt Fly got the absolute most out of their list last yea & credit to him for that. It was pretty remarkable but not sustainable.
Reality of their squad talent is biting hard now.

Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
No doubt Fly got the absolute most out of their list last yea & credit to him for that. It was pretty remarkable but not sustainable.
Reality of their squad talent is biting hard now.
It’s a very hard to play and sustain style. It’s more credit to us for doing it as long as we did.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Miss Moore can't play 1 on 1.

This has been a damning revelation this season. Right now, Moore looks more and more like Jason Cloke.

As Robert Walls once said "Playing loose man in defence is the easiest gig in town."

Moore doesn't play loose man in defence, but he sure plays loose when he needs to man up. He could get away with it when the Collingwood midfield was running hard and putting pressure on the opposition ball carrier when they moved forward. But that ain't happening so far this year.

This is the difference between the gun KPDs like Rance, Grimes and Weitering for that matter, and those who are just good. They are excellent at reading the play, and switching from lockdown one on one to intercept-attacking when the opportunity arises.

I haven't seen this in Moore. Although to be fair, anyone would struggle when they had to rely on Frampton for assistance.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Heading to the Gabba tomorrow. In the cricketers club so probably won't see much of the game but pretty much the only time I will support the Lions against this bunch of scum

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Apprantly Bailey Smith will end up at the westpac centre.
Last year they gave away a 1st and 2nd rounder for Shultz.
They probably do the same for Smith..
What happened to there salary cap??
They pissed off Stephenson Grundy & Treloar.
But the Daicos brothers both signed up on decent coin. Are the rest playing for free

• Haha

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Apprantly Bailey Smith will end up at the westpac centre.
Last year they gave away a 1st and 2nd rounder for Shultz.
They probably do the same for Smith..
What happened to there salary cap??
They pissed off Stephenson Grundy & Treloar.
But the Daicos brothers both signed up on decent coin. Are the rest playing for free
Have you looked at their list?

• Haha

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Geez, do they want our jumper as well?
All they do is steal from us

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
FFS

Why won’t a team stand up against Geelong and Collingwood, who could be thereabouts AGAIN this year.

Brisbane ? Flaky
Freo ? Flaky
Melbourne ? Flaky
Carlton ? Flaky
Sydney ? Flaky
GWS ? The hope but not imposing themselves

Does my *smile* head in

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Need an I Hate Geelong thread.
Yeh, I have nothing against the Pies, only really dislike a few of their players.

The Cats I have hatred for their whole list, as well as coach, president, supporters. I'd even run down their mascot if I saw it crossing the road.

I particularly hate that *smile* Tom good bloke king hit Stewart and that other *smile* Shocking. The below is from their website -

Hocking rejoined the Cats after a four-year stint as the General Manager of Football for the AFL, a role that encompassed the AFL and AFLW competitions, the laws of the game, mental health, umpiring, talent pathways and the match review panel.

Have a look at that *smile* AFL legacy -

Laws of The Game - Status *smile*
Mental Health - Status *smile*
Umpiring - Status *smile*
MRP - Status *smile*

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Yeh, I have nothing against the Pies, only really dislike a few of their players.

The Cats I have hatred for their whole list, as well as coach, president, supporters. I'd even run down their mascot if I saw it crossing the road.

I particularly hate that *smile* Tom good bloke king hit Stewart and that other *smile* Shocking. The below is from their website -

Hocking rejoined the Cats after a four-year stint as the General Manager of Football for the AFL, a role that encompassed the AFL and AFLW competitions, the laws of the game, mental health, umpiring, talent pathways and the match review panel.

Have a look at that *smile* AFL legacy -

Laws of The Game - Status *smile*
Mental Health - Status *smile*
Umpiring - Status *smile*
MRP - Status *smile*
Can only hope that his afl legacy is replicated at pussy park