I hate this time of Year...When you are not contending. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I hate this time of Year...When you are not contending.

Totally agree Scoopy Doo. It's the flattest finals period (so far) that I can recall. Maybe it'll fire up a bit later, but right now I reckon its a least worst situation amongst them all. There's massive holes in each of the top 4 teams and most people can't stand any of that top 4 either. I know I don't and I couldn't care less who wins.

I'm hoping to enjoy them more as the finals unfold and am hoping that I enjoy them more than I think I will. And with no super high picks this year, finding it harder to get invested in the draft. Will start to watch more footage over the coming weeks to keep my interest in footy going.

Reactions: 1 user
Mason Cox
Zorko
Gawn
Koch, Cornes, and we are the real magpies. (uggghhh)

4 reasons to not watch finals. Add in the possibility of seeing Mclachlans face on TV and the uber hype of how great he has been and the nausea and psychological distress that causes. A really forgettable post season period. The AFL can burn to the ground for all I care.

...looks like most memories of Pissness Park were of the Dunnies :mhihi
Yes, Lambie.

Queue Michael Jackson (with some help from Vincent Price!):

"The Foulest Stench is in the Air, The Funk of 40,000 Years/Carlscum Supporters!":))

Mate and I hated it.
We used to call it The Optus Tip.
Evoking great memories.
The day of The Geish when we took them down and kept them out of the Finals.
And a couple of ex-blooz starred for us, BondEye (35) and Harro (20).

Tried to stay well away from Dunnies.
Don't break the seal!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Been there done that. Had a rebore just for fun at Easter. Solved the low pressure, slow flow, struggle to empty the tank issue. Different issue to the tank only seems to carry half full capacity before the drain needs to be opened.
I had the HoLEP procedure last year and it seems to have given everything back in including tank capacity. Guess I am lucky

I’m probably alone here but I would like to see the saints do well. Also I am looking forward to finals footy. And get this, I hope Carlton smash the afl swans

I’m probably alone here but I would like to see the saints do well. Also I am looking forward to finals footy. And get this, I hope Carlton smash the afl swans
Yeah, St Kiddenme's probably the least offensive of the finals bunch. Bit of a soft spot for Geezer. Won't drop the lip if Gee Whizz kick a few arses on the way through either, Kinga coaching n Toby's one hell of an old school rat footballer. Tiges not in there so don't really have any interest beyond hoping Carlscum, Colonwood n Smelbourne get reamed.

I had the HoLEP procedure last year and it seems to have given everything back in including tank capacity. Guess I am lucky
Didn't even know there was a laser option, guess I should have investigated beyond getting a recommendation from a couple of outlaws n told by the Doc that Turps was the go. At least the main problem is fixed well enough, just wish the tank would hold a bit more.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
This could be the most boring off-season in the history of off-seasons. Is there a history of off seasons ? I dunno, but this one’s gonna be a snoozer.

Mabior Chol….heh heh heh…endless hypothetical piffle about an uninspiring short list of new head coaches ….or Dusty going or staying yet again…first draft pick won’t be until around 25-30….little to no action on the trade front…..FMD we’ve even resurrected the ARC thread.

Add a bunch of “least of the worst” finals teams that everybody hates and it’s one big siesta.

Thank goodness for beer, racing and overseas sports because the Australian sporting Abyss is already upon us !
Are we spent already…
im horny jack nicholson GIF

• Haha
At least i am content in that we have a bag full of Cups to look at from past few years, sure beats the bad days when we were excited that our Reserves made Finals...

• Wow
At least i am content in that we have a bag full of Cups to look at from past few years, sure beats the bad days when we were excited that our Reserves made Finals...
grand final sprint memories are strong

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users