Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

Smashed English last week but well beaten tonight. Nank still number one but we won a flag with both so still a chance that Chol makes way

Very interesting dilemma once Nank is fit. I dont envy the selection committee.

Reactions: 1 user
He did look like that Tigerman.

What was his TOG
What was Chol’s.

Soldo 66% and Chol 65%, might not be tired from the game time on the night, but the quick turnaround in the last few games.

Soldo was shocking, embarrassingly bad. Worst game he's played. Bring back Nank.

Very interesting dilemma once Nank is fit. I dont envy the selection committee.

I wouldn't think so - if Nank is fit id definitely be going Nank, maybe with Chol as the 2nd option.

Wonder if the club would consider another Grigg style 2nd ruckman ? if so, would that is a role K-Mac or RCD could do? 191 & 189 cm - not real sure of their leaping ability though - but the extra ball mover would definitely be helpful against the better midfields.

Getting Nank back is imperative. Ruck is the position a good team could tear us apart. NicNat could be devastating

Reactions: 1 users
Poor bastard looked knacked last night.
If anyone see's him get a free kick please call.
He is allowed to be hit in the head, but you can't touch Grundy.
Fair competition.

Reactions: 3 users
I wouldn't think so - if Nank is fit id definitely be going Nank, maybe with Chol as the 2nd option.

Wonder if the club would consider another Grigg style 2nd ruckman ? if so, would that is a role K-Mac or RCD could do? 191 & 189 cm - not real sure of their leaping ability though - but the extra ball mover would definitely be helpful against the better midfields.

Getting Nank back is imperative. Ruck is the position a good team could tear us apart. NicNat could be devastating

I reckon they rest big Ivie, and give CCJ a crack a Da Powa. Post that, I think it'll be Nank. Only thing with Nank in, we won't win as many taps or clearances

I reckon they rest big Ivie, and give CCJ a crack a Da Powa. Post that, I think it'll be Nank. Only thing with Nank in, we won't win as many taps or clearances
CCJ has a foot issue, will be out for a couple of weeks.

• Wow
CCJ has a foot issue, will be out for a couple of weeks.
Oh well........ scratch that, Nank is in if he's, indeed, right to go. I think Ivie needs a rest. Love him, but he is not quite up to his high standard of last year. Mind reset and go again.

Poor bastard looked knacked last night.
If anyone see's him get a free kick please call.
He is allowed to be hit in the head, but you can't touch Grundy.
Fair competition.

Zipps agree.
Doesn’t get hardly anything in the ruck but Grundy, you sneeze on him and he gets a free.