Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

The problem Hardwick has saw what Obrein/walker did last week against Nakas. And Hardwick is *smile* scared what Gawn and Junior Ottens will do to him.
Nakas looks tired already and it's only round 6

Reactions: 1 user
It's not Hardwick's style but I'm hoping Soldo is a last minute change regardless of not being named in the squad.
Hmm it’s interesting they didn’t include him in the squad if he had a slight chance of getting up. Dimma sounded hopeful in his presser. Perhaps the docs put a line through him.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Hmm it’s interesting they didn’t include him in the squad if he had a slight chance of getting up. Dimma sounded hopeful in his presser. Perhaps the docs put a line through him.
Dimma virtually named Lambo in side too ;) I'm guessing medico's aren't coaches favorite bedfellows.

Reactions: 2 users
Deserves credit for the clean clearances against the Eagles, admittedly against weaker ruck opposition. Should stay in to exploit the Pies.

Reactions: 1 users
Deserves credit for the clean clearances against the Eagles, admittedly against weaker ruck opposition. Should stay in to exploit the Pies.
Dominated last night and many times served the ball on a platter to the midfielders.

Reactions: 2 users
Soldo wiped the floor with a VFA class ruck only a couple of weeks ago. (De Koning.) He met much weaker opponents last night and made a mess of them.

Good to see him getting another confidence booster.

Reactions: 3 users