Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Oh this guy isn't AFL standard. He's just a dud delist Premiership Ruckman.

That's why the mugs on the outer don't pick playing lists at professional clubs. 2 Premierships in 3 years......we're Professional.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
. He's been nothing short of a revelation this year the way he's improved. And still learning his craft
Wow

Reactions: 1 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
On todays performance he's just about the best ruck in the league

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

BetterTigers

Tiger Rookie
May 21, 2011
I’d like to acknowledge the contribution of the filth to our premiership. Grundy gave us a lesson in how not to ruck Mumford. Ivan got so many clear hands to the ball and gave us first use. Wasn’t afraid to whack it into space either. Awesome game.

Reactions: 3 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
He could be the leagues “premier” ruckman in 3 or 4 year time - who would have thought.

Great game Soldo and he is such a young player for a ruckman.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Can this guy get any better?
Could be the No.1 ruckman next year.

Reactions: 1 user

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Gotta love the big Croat. Amazing improvement in a relatively short period. Premiership ruckman. Legend!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He was sensational.
Who needs 7 million 7 year contracts when you have Soldo Man

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
His tap work yesterday was as good as I’ve seen from a ruckman for a long long time. He is an elite tap ruckman. His confidence around the ground has gone to another level too. What a story!!! Thanks to cousin Ivy!

Reactions: 2 users