Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
That goal, as he was running in, Carey said he doesn't kick them from that far out, so Soldo kicks a bullet into the GWS crowd from 50m.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
The message is clear for all of us

Never never write off the development of young players at this club . I read somewhere that we had 8 players yesterday who had not been picked in the national draft first time.

He is one of them. Our development is elite, best in the AFL

Reactions: 9 users

Rod

Tiger Superstar
Aug 3, 2003
Bruswick West
The message is clear for all of us

Never never write off the development of young players at this club . I read somewhere that we had 8 players yesterday who had not been picked in the national draft first time.

He is one of them. Our development is elite, best in the AFL

Choco Williams should get some of the credit for Soldo... invested a lot of time in him, teaching him how to kick and handball

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Was Ivan Snr on the ground yesterday? Would love to see a photo of the two of them.

Watching the reply, loved the calmness of this bloke. Lining up for his goal, turns and has a laugh with someone.

Superstar in the making.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
His confidence going back and helping defensively is a huge bonus for the club.
For the last 10 years we were always getting slapped by bigger forwards. Petrie, Jenkins, Kennedy, Darling, etc
And now he has the capacity to fill the hole down back, which will be an extra string to the bow for Hardwick to use.
Better then Vickery Griffens and Elton all top 20 picks

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Baby steps.
He on the right tack and looking promising

I told you. This guy was building into something. That post was last year.

I also said back in 2016 to stick fat with Dimma.

I know my *smile*.

• Love

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Another example of us building our own premiership hero’s.

Well done Soldo and one of the many reasons we made the top four and won yesterday - and he is still a baby in rucking speak.

What I also like is that he will help extend Nanks career (who is also a baby in rucking terms) as I was worried we were going to burn Nank out.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Brilliant. If he looks like a tigers premiership, and walks like a tiger premiership ruckmen....

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
i dead set thought he was BOG at half time. then i saw the stats and only 2 possessions. :rotfl2

But it still felt like he was destroying them at stoppages.

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
i dead set thought he was BOG at half time. then i saw the stats and only 2 possessions. :rotfl2

But it still felt like he was destroying them at stoppages.
Stats aren't everything Ian....
Unless you are Jeremy Finlayson

Reactions: 3 users